Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I have problems in my rectum, irritated by piles from last one year and have a fistula for nearly 2 years. I am using homeopathic medicines from last one year. I like to make it clear trough surgery. please give me suggestions.
I am getting red spots on my stomach and arms why is that how to cure them they r not all over but here and there.
Sunscreen is the real fountain of youth. Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with minimum spf 15 to 30 protection daily. Remember that the sun's rays can still be damaging in winter months as it reflects off snow.
I have oily skin. And in my face have too much acne. And I use homeopathic medicine. I get to rid fast from pimples. Its look very dirty. What I doo. Plezz ans.
I have black shades under my arms. I have more sweating. How to remove that black colour from my underarms. Please suggest me something.
I have scratching problem in body, I used many creams but I not get any relief. What is the solution of this?
Hi, I am 23 year old men and I have to many scars on my face. A friend of mine suggested me to use mederma; should I use this? if not please suggest me another one.
I am 29 yrs old man. I am suffering from septate hypae fungal infection from 8 months. fluconazole, terbinafine tablets have no effect on me anymore. Kindly suggest. My palm and abdomen area is badly infected. I have met 7-8 doctors all concluded it to be tinea crisis. In koh report its septate hypae fungal infection. I have tried itraconazole tablet and zole f cream also, it is not getting fully cured.
KHi dctr my skin is dry n I have a medium complexion, m getting married in just one month, I want to get fair as soon as possible please help me out.
Hi. I am 19 years old. My question is -- in 14 years I was very thin so I take practice, it increases my weight temporary and acne comes then I talk with doctor then acne stopped but now a day the scar and acne marks has not gone and also pimples comes regularly after interval of few days. And I want to remove acne marks without drying skin fast. Give me name of medicine ,cream etc. Thanks.
Because of over exposure to sunlight since childhood I have darken my skin a lot. Now I am of medium brown skin. Can you suggest a soap, lotion, or pill to lighten the whole body. I have heard about glutathione and vitamin c pill, that it can lighten the skin. Will it work? And how many shades lighter can it make?
The damaging effects of the sun, old age and acne can leave your skin with wrinkles, unwanted marks and several other skin disorders. If you are seeking to reverse these skin conditions and get rid of minor facial flaws, then laser skin resurfacing could be the answer. Laser skin resurfacingis a cosmetic procedure, which helps in rejuvenation of the skin and removing wrinkles, spots, blemishes and scars. It’s a safe and convenient procedure and provides great results.
Also known as skin resurfacing, fractional resurfacing, and laser peel, laser skin resurfacing works by removing the damaged outer layers of the skin. The production of collagen and new skin cells is also stimulated. Undertaking this procedure can make the skin look smooth and young.
During the procedure, a laser is utilized, which dissolves the molecular bonding of the damaged cells. This is continued, layer by layer, until the appearance of the skin gets smoother and more even and the damaged skin layers are peeled off.Laser skin resurfacing can be performed to different depths, according to your desired requirement. Different devices are used for laser skin resurfacing and thus, the procedure can be divided into several types. The procedure type depends on the type of laser used.
The different types of lasers used are:
- CO2 lasers: This procedure is the highest intensity laser skin resurfacing treatment. After using CO2 lasers, the skin surface becomes tighter and much smoother. The laser restricts collagen bonds. CO2 lasers help in diminishing or eliminating scars, wrinkles, warts and birthmarks. CO2 lasers are also used in the basic stages of cancer treatment.
- Erbium lasers: Erbium lasers are capable of removing the thin layers of the skin. It is not so powerful as CO2 lasers, but the process is much more precise. This laser skin resurfacing is usually carried out in people with a dark complexion as the risk of permanent changes to skin pigmentation is less. The healing period is short. These lasers are used for treating minimal wrinkles or lines.
- Fraxel lasers: Fraxel laser skin resurfacing procedure is different from the other two laser treatment methods. This procedure is non-invasive and much fewer side effects are experienced. A patient has to undergo several sessions on this therapy for full rejuvenation of the skin.
When to consider this process?
- If you have wrinkles in your face, especially around the mouth and eyes, and sagging skin in the lower eyelid area.
- If your face has blotchiness and age spots.
- If you have irregular colour tones on your face
- If you have scars and leathery skin
What is achieved?
A laser skin resurfacing enhances your skin’s smoothness and tightness. All kinds of facial lines, wrinkles and scars can be removed. The overall texture of the skin also improves, which is relatively long-lasting. Skin growths like moles and warts can also be removed using this procedure. Any kind of scar resulting due to a previous surgery can also be eliminated permanently.There are different modes of this type of skin resurfacing, and you can avail the best one that fits your requirement.