Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha YathishYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My age is 27 Years old and as per the home urine HCG test done last week on 24/12/2016 and Blood HCG test done on 24/12/2016 (Count=119), I am pregnant. But as per the Ultrasound done on 24/12/2016, we were not able to see a gest. Sac in the uterus and an internal sonography found not intrauterine or intrauterine pregnancy at all but a Cyst on my right ovary (corpus lact.). We repeated our blood HCG test yesterday (27/12/2016) again and found the count to be 500. Does a missing sac signifies an ectopic pregnancy? Also, please help me to understand the treatment for the same provided that I am not experiencing any pain in the abdomen right now. My last period were on 16/11/2016.
I am facing the problem of erectile dysfunction .6 month ago I got married. I have some gastric problem also since childhood.
Your nails tell a lot about your health or the lack of it! Many health problems have nails as the indicators or warning signs. If your nails are not healthy or pink and shiny, you might be in for some sort of health issue. If you have cracked nails, discoloured nails, irregularities or very thick nails then you probably have some internal health problem.
Look for these indicators to get an idea-
1) Color of your nails : Pink or white nails are considered healthy. Dark spots on your nails? surface are not just a sign of aging but also indicate a risk of heart disease. Red color is a possible sign of heart infections and green colour usually indicates local fungal infection.
2) Brittle nails: If your nails are brittle and get cracked often, it is due to lack of folic acid, vitamin C and protein. In 10% of cases, psoriasis starts with the nails.
3) Furrow nails: Furrow nails are the ones which are irregular with a dent like appearance. It may indicate you of psoriasis or auto-immune illness which leads to hair loss. Thick furrow nails may signal a yeast infection.
4) Thick nails: Nails thicken in time. Thick nails are neither natural nor normal. If your nails are extremely thick, you probably it could be that your lungs are not healthy. It can also indicative of the fact that your body has poor circulation.
5) Curved nails: If your nails are curved and concave like shape it might signal either lack of iron or heart problems.