Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha VYour feedback matters!
Hi I have PCOD problem. Now I want conceive twins. Which pills is helpful to produce superovulation.
I have a dark skin tone and there are blemishes under my eyes. I want to remove those blemishes and get a brighter lightened skin. Is it possible to achieve them naturally? And, what period of time is required for achieving them? Please help.
Hi dr, I am 25years women. And m pregnant with 2 months. I want 2 ask you tht can am allowed 2 make relationship with my husband. It is safe 4 me n our child. And pls tell me which positions r safe, if it is Yes. How many day we can do sex in a week. Kindly suggest me, I wl follow tht only.
Meri shadi ko 2 year ho gye. Mere periods monthly time pr aate h. But bledding bohat kam h. Maximum 2 ya 3 days. Me ye janna chahti hu ki is problm ki vajh se pregnancy me koi problm toh nh hogi na. Please help
I have going on 2nd month I having white discharge n fisher problem so bleeding in stool its any problem create fo baby?
Vaginal Infection after infection. What's the cause for this and solutions. Is it due to sanitary or something else.?
Caught in the mundane chores and uniformity of daily pressures, your love life may suffer quite badly. All couples come to a point where one or both of them are either not interested in physical love anymore or too tired to get frisky. This can affect both life not only physically but also emotionally. Even if you have sex, it becomes dull, boring and unpleasant.
Getting the spark back!
Problems with a dull sex life do not have to mean a complete removal of sex from your relationship. Bringing your sex life on track might take a while, but can be quite easily achieved. Understanding yourself, knowing what gives you pleasure and sharing a romantic relationship with your partner are the key elements of a happy and satisfying sexual life. Some of the tips to get the spark back in your sex life are as follows:
- Communicate: Communication is the key to resolving all problems. Many couples feel afraid to talk about sexual issues, but this should not be the case. Talk to your partner about why you are feeling disinterested. Discuss if you are going through a difficult physical transition such as menopause or other physical ailments. It is better to tell the truth and not let your partner just assume that you may not be attracted towards him or her. Be honest if you are failing to have an orgasm. Proper communication is the first step in trying to resolve a problem.
- Educate yourself: In today’s world, finding a solution to sexual problems is no big issue as you can always look up to the internet for information. Go through books, magazines or other items available which will give a clear explanation to all your queries. Create a comfortable, quiet and interference free atmosphere. Age is also a factor that might lead to reduced libido but creating romantic settings might help in bringing the passion back.
- Keep away from blame and criticism: Try not to introduce any issue which might lead to a big fight. Criticizing at this point of time should also be avoided as it can flare up into an argument.
- Be stress free: Try and keep all the work problems away while you are with your partner. Lighten up and focus on your partner and the total experience rather than only aiming to fulfil a goal. Maintaining a stress free attitude helps in makings sex more enjoyable.
- Relax and be flexible: Relaxing helps you feeling more focussed and enhances your sexual energy. Flexibility to your partners needs only makes them more attracted and aroused by you. Thus physical and emotional flexibility can help in bringing back the spark into your sex life.
- Good health: Your physical and emotional health also affects your sex life. Reducing the intake of alcohol, abstaining from smoke, eating healthy and adequate exercise and meditating to calm your mind helps immensely to maintain a good shape and in turn happy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I Have a thyroid problem,lot of hair was losed and i feel dull and sleeping ,i get married but i have no pregnent because of this problem how to avoid this ,how to do control this,i have a loss of weight
I am 27 years old and trying to conceive for last 9 months. Earlier I have problem of having irregular periods. After treatment that problem gone. But for the last 2 months I am facing big problems. On 8.4. 2015 I had my last regular period, in the next month it delay for about 42 days. I had not taken any pregnancy test and when I consulted with my doctor she says my prolactyn level is high. To regulate my period she had given me medicine but in the next month after 32 days I have only blood spotting. Again my doctor took a U. S. G. And told me I have follicular cyst. Then she recommends me femovan tm which I am still taking. But my period is not being regular I am only having occasional blackish discharge. I am totally confused what is happening to me? in between starting femovan a flesh like thing came out in my sanitary napkin. Please help.
Drink 2 to 3 liters of fluid (preferably water and some citrus drinks) a day.
Cut back on salt in your diet.
Limit the amount of animal proteins you consume.
Reduce your intake of oxalate-rich foods, such as wheat bran, nuts, rhubarb and spinach.
Get plenty of dietary calcium through foods or supplements.