Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I Am having bronchitis asthma, and iam 6week pregnant, I took rotacaps 200, 400, and asthalin too but body is not accepting these I have to vomit very badly making sounds and pressure on stomach, feels like burning in chest and stomach as soon as I take spray. Before getting pregnant it was all OK but not now. I feel very uneasy and can't complete my breath. My chest pains. Please suggest.
Just one yellow pepper has 500% of potassium of the daily recommended intake.
Start using yellow pepper in your food. A very rich potassium diet.
I am a married girl, 27 year old. My husband is 37 year old. Got married 1 year ago. We are trying for a baby, but the result is negative every month. We are so depressed. Which is the right time to get a baby. Can you please suggest some ideas.
I am sick for last 3 days .during this period I am not able to breath clearly and cuff is continuous in this period . so what precautions I should take and which medicine is effective ?
During intercourse my condom got burst then with in 9 hours I gave my girlfriend option 72 1.5 mg pill. Is it enough or should I do something else to reduce the chance of getting her pregnant. Her last date was December 20th and expected date for next month is 16th January. Please kindly guide us.
Healing benefits of saffron
The benefits and medicinal properties of this highly priced spice, make it a valuable culinary ingredient worldwide. Modern research suggests that saffron can be used as an aphrodisiac, diaphoretic [to cause sweating], carminative [ to prevent gas] and to bring on mensuration. Some other benefits are mentioned hereunder:
1. Protects against cancer: saffron contains a dark orange, water soluble carotene called crocin, which is responsible for much of saffron's golden color. Crocin has been found to trigger apoptosis [ programmed cell death] in a number of different types of human cancer cells, leukemia, ovarian carcinoma, colon adenocarcinoma, and soft tissue sarcoma. Researchers in mexico who have been studying saffron extract have discovered that saffron and its active components display an ability to inhibit human malignant cells. Not only does the spice inhibit cells that have become cancerous, but it has no such effect on normal cells and actually stimulates their formation and that of lymphocytes [immune cells that help destroy cancer cells].
2. Promotes learning and memory retention: recent studies have also demonstrated that saffron extract, specifically its crocin, is useful in the treatment of age related mental impairment. In japan, saffron is encapsulated and used in the treatment of parkinson’s disease, memory loss and inflammation.
3. In delayed puberty: in under developed girls, saffron has an overall stimulant effect. A pinch of saffron crushed in a table spoon of milk is useful to stimulate hormones and bring about desired effect.
4. To increase vitality: in low libido saffron aids as a sexual stimulant and can be consumed in a dose of a pinch in a glass of milk at bed time.
5. In patchy baldness: saffron mixed in liquorice and milk makes an effective topical application to induce hair growth in alopecia.
6. Protection against cold: saffron is a stimulant tonic and very effective to treat cold and fever; saffron mixed in milk and applied over the forehead quickly relieves cold.
7. Food additives: saffron is an excellent replacement for synthetic food additives- for eg: instead of fd and c yellow no 5: a synthetic food coloring agent that is a very common allergy trigger, saffron’s glorious yellow could be an acceptable hypoallergenic choice.
With these benefits known to us, this culinary treasure has to be used and especially in the winter months. Here are some serving ideas:
1. For a wonderful marinade for fish, add saffron threads, garlic and thyme to vinegar.
2. Use saffron to give cakes, pastries and cookies a buttery golden hue and a rich aroma.
3. Cook biryanis with saffron combined with cloves, cinnamon, indian bay leaves and nutmeg for a memorable treat.
4. Crush a tiny piece of saffron into a glass of champagne or sparkling apple cider and turn the drink into a golden elixir.
5. Coffee spiced with saffron and cardamom is a soothing and heart healthy drink.
6. Add saffron and cinnamon to whole milk or yogurt and honey for a simple version of the famous indian yogurt drink, lassi.
Saffron as a spice, is generally regarded as safe, however it is not recommended during pregnancy and nursing. It also must also be pointed that large doses i. E. More than 1 or 2 table spoons can be toxic, although saffron poisoning is very rare.
Hello doctor. I am 28 year married woman and planning for baby. Recently 2 month ago I got married. Usually my periods use to last for 4-5 days, but now this month it last only for 2 days. My back is paining continuously from then. So please tell me is there any chances of pregnancy?
Good posture for hunchback: how to fix your posture
Good posture is very essential to maintain a healthy mind and body. It helps in aligning the spine with itself. Having a good posture also helps in alleviating common problems like back or neck pain, headaches and fatigue. Other than improving your health, a good posture also boosts your self-confidence and your carriage. The steps to develop a good posture are:
Identifying a good posture: the first step is identifying a good posture i. E, a straight back, squared shoulders, chin up, chest out, stomach in. In a good posture, you should be able to draw a straight line from your earlobe through your shoulder, hip, knee, to the middle of your ankle. With the help of a mirror, align your ears, shoulders, and hips. These points should make a straight line; however, spine curves naturally in a slight s shape. If you are experiencing pain, then look at your side view to see if you're forcing your spine into an unnatural position. The two natural curves in the spine need to be maintained. These are known as the double c or s curves and are found from the base of the head to the shoulders and the curve from the upper back to the base of the spine. Make sure that your weight is evenly distributed on your feet when standing upright.
Training or exercising your muscles: the next step in improving your posture is to do exercises which will help in strengthening the muscles across the upper back and shoulders so that you naturally and unconsciously maintain a correct posture all the times without feeling any fatigue.
Pretend to be a penguin by placing your elbows at your sides and touching your shoulders with your hands. Keep your hands on your shoulders with your ears aligned. Raise both the elbows and lower them back again.
Practicing yoga is extremely beneficial in developing a good posture. Yoga also helps in improving balance; strengthening the core muscles and helping you maintain a proper body alignment.
Standing posture: a proper standing posture can be achieved by finding your center. A proper standing posture also gives you an air of confidence.
Keep your feet shoulder width apart and stand up straight. This is the key to a good standing posture and should be repeated till you develop good posture habits such that it becomes a second nature for you.
Place your weight on the balls of your feet. When you are resting on your heels, you will tend to slouch; however, stand up and try to stand on the balls of your feet. Observe the way your rest of the body follows suit. Now tilt back so that your weight shifts to your heels and observe how your entire body shifts into a slouchy posture again.
Always keep your shoulders squared and stand up straight. Initially it may feel unnatural especially if you do not have good posture habits, but keep practicing till it becomes second nature to you.
Pull your head backwards and upwards such that you are reaching for the ceiling and keep your head square on top of your neck and spine while doing this. This technique will not only improve your posture, but will also make you look taller and leaner.
Teach your body how a good posture feels like by standing with your back against a door or wall such that the back of your head, shoulders, and your butt are lightly touching the wall. Continue practicing this for a good posture.
Walking posture: a good walking posture can be achieved by a good standing posture, as walking with a good posture is simply an extension of standing with a good posture. While walking, always keep your head straight up, shoulders back, chest out, and eyes looking straight ahead and always avoid pushing your head forward.
Sitting posture: for a developing a good sitting posture always, sit up straight. Following are some basic guidelines for developing a good sitting posture especially if you are working at a desk all day long.
Always use a chair that's ergonomically designed for giving proper support and is according to your height and weight. You can also use a small pillow for lumbar support.
Keep your back aligned with the back of the office chair, as this will help in avoiding slouching or leaning forward.
When sitting, always keep your shoulders straight and squared, your head upright, and your neck, back, and heels should be in alignment.
Always keep both feet on the ground. You can use a footrest if your legs don't reach the ground.
Your chair should be adjusted such that your arms are flexed and not straight out.
Always take standing breaks in between even if you have a good sitting posture. Stand up in between, walk around and stretch a little for a few minutes.
Driving posture: a good driving posture is achieved by developing a good sitting posture.
Rest your back against the seat and the head rest.
Adjust your seat such that there is an appropriate distance from the pedals and steering wheel. The following are the indications that you're too far away: if you're leaning forward, reaching for the wheel or pointing your toes. The following are the indications that you're too close: if you are sitting huddled up with your chin on top of the steering wheel.
Adjust the head rest so that the center of your head rests against it. You can adjust the head rest as required. There should be a distance four inches/10 cm (and not more) between the back of your head and the head rest.
Sleeping posture: it is difficult to maintain a specific posture when sleeping; however, the way you sleep has a bearing on your posture when you wake up.
A firm mattress helps in giving a good back support.
Sleeping on the back helps in keeping the shoulders straight and is more comfortable than sleeping on the stomach.
When sleeping on your side, keep a small, flat pillow between the knees. This helps in keeping the spine straight and aligned.
A good pillow should be used to provide the required support and alignment for the head and shoulders. Don't use too many pillows, as your head will be bent in unnatural position resulting in a bad posture with you feeling stiff, sore and groggy upon waking up.
My husband masturbating since 10 years. My question is that .does hi able to get me pregnant .and is his sperms are able to produce child .does he become father. please reply as soon as possible.
39 years old female, 8 months marriage not able to conceive LH 8.9 FSH 6.8 AMH 7.2 estradiol 60 progesterone 40 antral follicle count 10 prolactin 11 what are my chances of conceiving? My gynae has given ovagrace sachet and metformin tablets for three months .my wt is 58 kgs, thyroid is 3.
Hi. I want to ask. If I had my last periods on 3rd sept. N generally cycle if of 28-30 days. Den which are the safe N Unsafe Days.
The batch flower remedies contain the life force of plant. The healing property within a flower may therefore be considered to be the outlet of the life force of that plant. They act not by attacking the disease but by flooding our bodies with the beautiful vibrations of our higher nature, in the presence disease melt away as a snow in sunshine!
**it is always recommended to consult a specialised homeopath before you go for medication. None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
Emotional group flower remedies:
Rock rose, mimulus, aspen, red chestnut.
Cerato, gentian, gorse, wild oat.
3. A lack of interest in the world around:
Clematis, honeysuckle, wild rose, olive.
Water voilet, heather
5. Over sensitive to others:
Agrimony, centaury, walnut
6. Generally despondent or in despair:
Larch, pine, elm, sweet chestnut.