Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shobha Prakash
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shobha PrakashYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. Its been almost a year I am facing a problem after every one or two months. Getting small red pimples under the skin of penis and redness. I am using the hygiene wash on daily basis. It's occurring frequently after one two or three months. It cause me the pain while penetration. Initially I thought it's becoz of anal sex sometime so I immediately stopped but today morning after 2 months I saw d same problem again.
Hello doctor! I want to knw .wht is the correct tym and position to get pregnant? Also tell me. That is there any chance to get pregnant during menstrual cycle?
I have irregular periods, sometimes periods come after 4 to 5 months. If my period is late I take medicines for intestinal worm then after few days period starts. But now in these month I didn't have my periods as I didn't take my medicine for intestinal worm and I have done sonography but nothing has been found and I have done hormone test I have diagnosed with prolactin problem. What should I do? I need natural remedy and I don't want to take medicine.
Im marriage women an I miss period 15 days is over and I ll do pregnancy test also two time it will b coming negative result why.
What is the next medical abortion process to be done if after taking misoprostol no blood comes. Please do suggest some medication I am so much worried.
Just After sex I am bleeding, I am not having pain during intercourse but I am feeling burning when I am bleeding I am really scared I am just 20 and its not even my 1st time I am really scared to think about sex I have pcod, I am not able to share with anyone my problem please help.
It is important to have a healthy diet and proper nutrition for women while pregnant in order to keep themselves and their unborn baby healthy. Prenatal nutrition focuses upon the nutrition of the mother before and during pregnancy. It affects the birth weight and development of the infants. The foods that pregnant women need during their pregnancy for themselves and their child’s health are as follows
- They should have oranges and its juice as much as possible. It is rich in Vitamin C and folic acid. It also contains potassium which lowers one’s blood pressure, which might be one of the key concerns during pregnancy. Foods containing folic acid should be taken right before conception and in the early weeks of pregnancy to avoid the birth defects of the baby in its brain and spinal cord. Other sources of folic acid include green leafy vegetables, beans, peanuts, asparagus, peas and other enriched grain products.
- Having yogurt helps pregnant women. It contains protein and more calcium than milk. It also serves to reduce the risk of having yeast infections.
- Broccoli is also a good source of calcium (for healthy bone) and is rich in vitamin C, foliate and Vitamin B6.
- Beans and lentils are rich in iron (for healthy blood) and proteins are highly needed for the health of both the pregnant woman and her off-spring.
- Figs, whether fresh or dried up, contains more fiber than other vegetables along with plenty of potassium, calcium and iron.
- A healthy diet plan for a pregnant for the well-being of both herself and her unborn baby per day is as follows-
- 6 to 11 servings of grains.
- 3 to 5 servings of diet rich in vegetables.
- 2 to 4 servings of diet with fruits.
- 4 to 6 servings of diet containing milk.
- 3 to 4 servings of meat and foods containing proteins.
- 6 to 8 glasses of water, fruit juice and milk.
- Limiting the consumption of fatty foods and sweets.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.