Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello doctors. I had a unprotected sex with my gf few months ago. From that day she has a irregular periods. They delay each month by 7-10 days and only for 2 days from 4 months. Is there any chance of pregnancy? We take many home pregnancy test with prega news. They always come negative. And she has no any symptoms of pregnancy. But she feel some noise like tik tikk in lower body. What is that? Sir please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 37 years old female from past some days. I am suffering from an unknown disease itches in genital part it continuously going on. I consulted a female gyno but results no advantage still I am suffering from this some times after etching there is burning sensation in the way of urinary part means in genital part. I went for b. Coli check but no results found can you please suggest me what should I do?
I am turning 30 and married since last 3 yrs. I am suffering from pcos.I have irregular periods and I weigh around 89kg. Concern is that I am unable to conceive. Docs say I need to loose weight,which seems to be difficult for me due to my lifestyle. Can you tell how do I get my periods regular. Also if periods get regular will I conceive?
I am 8th months pregnant and having sleepless nights with all negative thinking in my mind and sometimes if I dnt thnk anything also I dnt get sleep my gynaecologist said it may b anxiety insomnia she gave me zolfresh 5 mg once at bed time is it is safe to take the medicine in pregnancy.
What is good timing to pregnant my wife during monthly periods? How many days is possible to pregnant my wife after starting of monthly periods? Plzzz tell me.
Hello, need urgent suggestion. I am 7 months pregnant and have gestational thyroid. Taking 75 thyroxine. But today by mistake instead of 75 I have taken 100 .now I am scared to death that I have done smthng thats going to harm my baby badly. please plz please suggest something.
My wife 3 months pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is 50: 1. Is it dangerous? Doctor advised to go through a amniocentesis with FISH study? Is the test safe? Is there any other way of diagnosis for down syndrome?
Hi doctor. I hav pcod prblm. Doctor suggested me to take metformin and goecyst for one months. I got my periods for 30 to 35 days. I continued same course for another month. Again I got my periods on 35 th day. Later doc suggested me to take ovaa should-DS and metformin and nurosurge (folic acid). Doctor pls tell me does ovaa should helps to get pregnant? How many days it will take to get pregnant? Is there any side effects? Or will it cause delay in periods? Pls let me no wat will happen?
I hav irregular periods from last 3 months. Almost around 18-20 days. I hav heavy bleeding in starting two days n thn rest two very less. Sometimes periods stays for two days. Why?
Hi doctor I have married 7 month back. We planning for baby but my wife period is irregular 1st month is 31st, 2nd month is 27th, 3rd month is 26th, 4th month is 23rd, 5th month is 23rd, 6th month is 20th it is OK with consuming because we both love kinds pls help me any problem.
I am very tense what should I do. Saturday night one of my friend Took me for paid sex. Over der he had arranged my fantasy .(Anal Sex) one of the escort (Prostitute) was okie dat. She was not dat beautiful & shaped.In room I asked her wealthier it was the first time She replied no / then we started with the process. She allowed me to ejaculated first with condom She rocked it like hell. I tuned up &.got involved in her expressions Then she turned back like a doggie one. She slowly smoothly allow me her anus. With condom + oil it went easily. Took 3 - 4 min but no pain at all. Then she told me to remove the condom she did it personal gave me blow job. Then she took close to the ass hole.& putted inside. I was shock it was on my face. But she gave a reliable expression & utter slow tension maat ko. Kuch nahi hoga. So.It went dat way. Dat same day at home I did slept till morning 4: 00 am After a long search it made me to ask for a help Plzz. Guide me what should I do.
Hii we r doing baby plan so now I am feeling early pregnancy symptoms like nausea, morning sickness, indigestion problem etc. But it's 16 days after my last period. But I have now another problem I.e little bit period I am feeling and also period pain. Now my question is. Is it a symptom of miscarriage. And may I know way its existing.
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity:
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton of healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines or cordials.
I took ipill on 8th june after unprotected sex. My period are due 13th of june. And I still do not feel any pms. I am worried.:(Does ipill causes delayed menses? Or did ipill failed? How will I know.
Me and boyfriend had sex on the 5th day of cycle without protection but he cum outside, is it possible to get pregnant? I recently used ipill last time so I got early periods can I take again its 6th day today.
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.