Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shobana Raman
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Submit a review for Dr. Shobana RamanYour feedback matters!
Doctor is patient friendly and good.satisfied with her treatment. she creates confidence with ourselves and recommends proper medications .highly helpful, examines the patient completely and gives treatment.one of the best gynaecologist
It was nice experience ,.I can say that she is one of the best doctor for a pregnant women,,very much caring of patient, she clears all doubt's...
Doctor explain in detail the cause and did not create any panic. I am now feeling better relieved from the pain after consulting with her
Good and helping.
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria and causes a great distress to the sufferer. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
- Infection: Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such infection may present with a variety of symptoms including blood in the urine.
- Kidney stones and bladder stones: Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
- An enlarged prostate: An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urinary bladder from getting fully emptied while urination.
- Polycystic Kidney Disease: PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and can cause blood to appear in the urine.
- Cancer: A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients. Most of the causes of hematuria can be easily treated. A thorough evaluation and proper treatment is required. Please don’t ignore blood in urine and consult an urologist as soon as possible for optimal care.
1. Personal prophylactic measures
A. Use mosquito repellent cream, liquid, mats, etc.
B. Wear full sleeves shirts and full pants with socks
C. Use bed net for sleeping infants and young children's to prevent mosquito bit
2. Environmental management and source reduction methods
A. Identify and eliminate mosquito breeding sources
B. Prevent collection of water on roof tops, porticos and sunshades
C. Properly cover the stored water
D. Frequently change water in water pots, flower vases, water coolers, etc
E. Waste must be disposed properly and should not be allowed to collect
3. Biological and chemical control
A. Use larva I or ousted fish in ornamental tank and fountain, etc
B. Use biocide or chemical larvicides for control of mosquitoes breeding
C. Aerosol space spray
4. Health education
A. Impart knowledge to common people regarding measures to reduce vector breeding and safe guard for preventing mosquito breeding
Homoeopathic medicine for prevention
- Eupatorium perforatum 200
- Rhus tox 200
- Bryoniaabla 200
1 of these can be taken twice a day for 3 days as prophylaxis
Hi Mankind prega newa kit shows two lines but on dark pinkish toilet color is it normal or any other thing is there, please reply asap. Thanks.
What are the main symptoms of barren in ladies? I want to know about that. Because I'm suffering from this problem.
Hi, My friend's girlfriend has missed her period and it has been 16 days. He told me that she is virgin and when he and she got physical he tries to insert his penis but she told not and hence he was just able to touch the vagina. He was not able to insert properly not even he has inserted properly. He has fear that because of pre-cum may be she got fertilised. He never released the cum. He had pre-cum He is in lot of tension please help.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
Ayurveda takes an all encompassing perspective about health and regards the overall body rather than an individual sickness. When you visit an Ayurvedic doctor, he'll put forth numerous inquiries before diagnosing you. Once the doctor is sure of what afflicts your body, only then he will treat you!
The fundamental center of Ayurvedic treatment for fruitlessness is to guarantee the correct change of food into supplements that can move to the 'shukra dhatu'. Portions of the utilized treatment for fruitlessness as a part of Ayurveda are:
Swedanam: Ayurvedic doctors utilize this strategy to incite sweating in patients experiencing barrenness with the assistance of overwhelming covers or activities. This is done to flush poisons out of the body.
Vamanam: This is to some degree uncomfortable in any case detoxing Ayurvedic treatment prompts to free the body of undigested food.
Banyan Tree Bark: Numerous Ayurvedic doctors recommend the utilization of dried banyan tree husk powder, blended with sugar, to treat barrenness issues.
Medicated Ghee: This is an Ayurvedic pharmaceutical to treat female fruitlessness. Devoured as melted margarine blended with milk, this drug is touted to treat utilitarian issues however, does not treat basic inadequacies.
As per Ayurveda, a person managing fruitlessness needs to follow a strict eating regimen. Aside from keeping away from fried and unreasonably salty food, Ayurveda prescribes incorporating the accompanying foods in a patient’s diet:
Dairy items, for example, milk
Every one of these foods give nourishment to the shukra dhatu, which can help in treating infertility.