Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Dr. I have one problem. My memory is very low I need increase my memory because I forget things after some time so Dr. Please suggested me?
I was a smoke for my past last 1 year and now I suddenly quit its been past 2 days and I am feeling very low and depressed what should I do?
Hi Age 30 year Working in a private company Because of some financial problem I am in always depression mode I can't understand that what to do I didn't I proper sleep So please help me.
I am 24 year boy, I feel my life incomplete or something missing yes I have some love relationship but in just 1-2 month I loss interest to talk with, to date with, that same thing which is happen my every love relationship After that I break up with her and start feeling lonely and finding true love in my life What happen to me? Plzz help me.
Doctors please help me. My age is 28 year male since before 3 years I am suffering from depression and on medication now. And I am working in bank. Now before two days I am suffering little bit anxiety and heart palpitation little bit fear will come and so much negative thoughts are sticking in my mind after coming home also I will not be in peace something negative thoughts are going on. Please tell me how to overcome this.
I live in Delhi since birth. But I do not know the roads and places in Delhi. Even I have been there many times. I forget places and roads. I use metro for transport many times. But I also forget which station I should use to go Rithala or kashmiri gate. I always check the map. I am post graduate. I also forgot my studies and even small calculations. Sometimes its very hard for me to add 9 and 7 or 8 and 3 and substations. I count notes and suddenly I forget after 10 or 15 seconds. I read newspaper daily but my general knowledge is very week. My presence of my mind is very week. I always do day dreaming since 8 years. I am confused now. I am seeking help.
Hey I am 31 years old female suffered from obsessional thoughts (intrusive thoughts) but with help of cbt and medicines my symptoms totally under control and infact totally disappear but only one thing I fear about paranoid schizophrenia do I have any chances to get schizophrenia and anxiety will ever turn in to psychosis thanx a lot.
I have been a sufferer of acute panic and mood disorder kindly suggest me some best medicines Regards.
Iam prashanth and 35 years old and I smoke a lot, from past few days I have cough and lot off flem inside so overcome the flem what is that I have to do, any medicine that I can take to cut the felm.
Doctor when I am studying or doing anything I cannot concentrate this cause to me a failure please help out the way that I can concentrate.
I cannot concentrate in anything. There is something inside making irritable. I cannot pay attention to my study also. I smoke sometimes and beer as well. Is smoke and beer are the reason for that Can you help me in this matter.
My brain has stopped working, because of over masturbation I think my brains neurotransmitters are affected. I was masturbating since 9 yrs. Please tell me medicine or any treatment.
Dear doctor, I am aged 29 years male. I am facing stress and strain for the past one year and could not able to concentrate on any work involvemently. Many times I get depressed when I think about my future and lose my confidence and become dull. I know pretty well what I am doing is wrong and inspite of that, all efforts I make to overcome this problem ends in vain. As I am in a confused situation, I need your advise doctor. Please help me. Thanks.
Brain is just like other muscles in the body; stimulation of the brain cells on a continuous basis will lead to a well-functioning brain. In fact, exercising your brain through various brain exercises helps in forming new neural pathways inside it. Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to change and adapt when it is stimulated.
The various methods you can adopt to improve your mental health are:
- Learn a musical instrument: Start taking music classes to learn an instrument such as guitar or piano as it helps in improving mental health. It also helps in delaying age related problems such as Alzheimer's disease.
- Do math exercises in your head: Try figuring out various mathematical sums inside your head, as this will keep your brain sharp. It has also been known to improve intelligence quotient.
- Try to Recall Past Events: When you try to recall past events, the section of the brain dealing with memory is stimulated and thus, leads to stronger neural connections.
- Learning a New Language: Learning a new language is good for the brain as well because it helps in delaying the process of decline of cognitive functions. Chances of being affected by mental health disorders decrease significantly.
- Aerobic Exercises: You should follow a regular exercise regimen consisting of aerobic exercises and cardiovascular exercises as they help in improving your blood circulation. Apart from keeping you fitter and lean, it also improves your overall wellbeing.
- Improve your Hand-eye Coordination: Do activities such as painting, knitting or solving puzzles as they help in improving your hand eye coordination. It fine tunes your motor skills and keeps you mentally sharp.
- Cooking: Learning to cook helps in activating various parts of the brain such as sight, smell and taste. This is related to different parts of the brain resulting in an overall development.