Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. ShobaYour feedback matters!
I get palpitations. I feel devastated. I do not want to talk to any one. I just remain in my room 24*7 lost in thoughts and imagination. I get angry at everything. I cry at everything. I can not concentrate on my studies. I throw my books away and sit at a fixed place. I do not want to talk to anyone. Sometimes the condition is such that I really do not get any emotion. Just emotionless. I do not know what I am feeling. I like sitting in darkness. I hate people around me. I feel lost in thoughts. What is happening to me.
Husband is too much busy so no time for me, for sex, due to this I am in depression n I find all my need outside 2 time it happened n ; I understand that outside I will get only sex not else still I went there n get depress 2 time I hurt badly n I lost my self respect now I don't hav interest in sex n I don't want anything frn outside, I feel that I made big mistake but when I saw that guy I get upset n depress n I can't remove all this things frn my mind.
I am 34 years male, I want to change my character traits, I am always hesitate to speak up for myself, cant take decisions, cant take responsibility, always jump from one thought to another and job, not talkative, jovial. Probably have attention deficit, ADD. Start things with energy but get bored or not faith about the outcome and quit it. How to change me.
I am suffering from the stammering problem please tell what is the home remedies to get rid of this thanks.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point of life, every person undergoes some large-scale tragedy. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others.
A large scale tragedy can cripple a person and devastate him. However, instead of breaking down, one should stand strong and face the situation. Here are 5 ways to cope with a large-scale tragedy:
- Talking to someone, honestly: You are not alone is this world and should not forget that there are many other people all around you. In case of a tragedy, you usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside you. Instead of keeping them to yourself, you must share these feelings with your friends or any person whom you trust. Venting out will enable you to relax.
- Act on truth: Always keep in mind that whatever happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. Always remember that you are not alone and there are people to help you out, no matter what kind of tragedy you have undergone. There is always some hope left.
- Be realistic: You have to differentiate between wishful thinking and hope and get it clear in your head. Wishful thinking might not get you anywhere and eventually you will be more disappointed. However, if you stick to reality and hope realistically, slowly you will be able to come out of your shell and face the world again. Face the reality that you have to struggle a lot for quite a long time and do not think about miracles.
- Second chances: In many situations, a tragedy comes with a blame. However, you should not confuse between condemnation and responsibility. Taking responsibility is wise, but self-condemnation takes you along the wrong track. You should give yourself another chance. You must let go of guilt and learn how to forgive and forget. By giving a new start, things will get back to normal. This is applicable in case of relationship-related tragedies.
- Have faith in God: When you are in a situation which is too tough to cope with, and you cannot foresee any hope, you have to believe in God. Keeping the faith is the best thing to do, and you should believe that hope is possible. If you have faith in a greater power, you will get through.
Large scale tragedies are difficult to cope with and can make you feel that your life is over. However, instead of isolating oneself and burying the grief, proper measures should be taken to cope with the tragedy for better and peaceful living. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi, I want to leave alcohol habit, but I can't able to leave. In morning I am ok but in evening I go automatically on wine shop. So please give me good suggestion.
Hello, I m 18years old and currently pursuing b. Com and CA. My concentration power is very weak. Can you suggest me some ways by which I can increase my concentration power?
We all know that tobacco contributes to lung and heart disease, but many people don’t realize that it seriously affects sexual health as well. Smoking damages the arteries affecting blood flow to the genitals, and it leads to a loss of desire and arousal in both men and women. In terms of alcohol consumption, most of us know that having a drink or two before sex may help us relax and ease our inhibitions. But high levels of consumption can also result in sexual dysfunction. From causing the loss of erections to preventing your ability to get or stay aroused, alcohol disables the natural sexual response of the autonomic nervous system. Other chemical substances, like marijuana and cocaine, also have known links to low sex drive and sexual dysfunction.