Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shivu ArakeriYour feedback matters!
My grand mother eating to sleeping tablet 5mg. One by one day or two days latter take. Some any effect shout be any come. Reason take to tablet knee pain.
I am in depression since 12 years now I am reading and try to adopt may techniques to reduce my depression. Also I am having much sleeping disorder. I always feel sleepy drowsy or feeling ill most of time I just remove this by sleeping does any suggestion for me take over this problem more what I want?
Am getting pain in stomach when I ate tomato soop or masala spicy food or tamarind soop . Whats problem is this . Answer doctor.
I have left side back pain and also pain this time in left hand also. I have neck spondylitis .is this cause.
I am 21 year old and I am so thin from child wood and don't know what to do please give me some advice please.
I have mild Itchy Skin on Face & Skull. In morning when I get up Both skins are burning. May be it is because of Hair dye Allergy. It is persists over may years 10-15.
Hello sir. From last one year I have heart palpitation problem. Yesterday my heartbeats gone very slow for 30 seconds I feel like one side heart not work. And feel pressure in heart and stomach. ECG shows first degree heart block and Left ventricular hypertrophy and sinus reathem. Echo cardiograph, lipid profile ,tmt and holter monitoring are normal. So what I do? And can it may be serious? And witch medicine I will take that time? Thanks please reply one I'm very upset. I'm a student.
I am losing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but no results yet. Can you please help me with this?
My brother in law is of 70yrs. He has 7 blockages in arteries. Hart functioning 30% Dr. Suggested for bypass after EECP for increasing hart functioning. He is on medicine for last 14 years after angioplasty in 2002. What is qualesion therapy? Whether it is use full in his case.
As per Lybrate direction. I am using alfaalf for last 3 months. But did not get positive result. My weight remain 57 kg. Plzz help me.
I have lots of pimples in my face and I also do treatments but they are remain same can you please suggest me something?
Hello, l'm studying in 12 standard. I have issues regarding constant increase in weight, increase in diet, unwanted hairs on face. Irregular menses, please suggest should I get pcod checked or pcos. please provide others suggestions also.
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common form of abdominal bleeding from uterus. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods might be due to fibroids (noncancerous tumors of the uterus),
ectopic pregnancy, cervical cancer, pelvic inflammatory disease, use or blood thinners and problems with intrauterine device.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal the your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Low iron levels can cause heavy bleeding, thus maintaining the iron levels is a good idea
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers like aspirin and ibuprofen. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Try using a menstrual cup as they have greater capacity as compared to tampons or pads. Also, one does not need to carry any supplies for the day
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting
- Dilation and curettage that is scraping of the uterus is done
- Hysteroscopy is where a long scope is inserted in the vagina and the lining of the uterus which causes bleeding is removed
- Endometrial resection is where the lining of the uterus is destroyed or removed and also makes it impossible to have babies after this
- Hysterectomy - This procedure is the surgical removal of cervix and uterus (If this procedure is done then it is impossible to make babies after this)
Following these simple tips is sure to control your bleeding, but if you still face issues and problems then consult a doctor.