Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShivramYour feedback matters!
Dr. there is a sweating on the outer skin of my anus which irritates my anus skin can you suggest the cure.
My age is 26 From last four days muje soch (letting) k time bhut pain hota h do ya three time bhut saara blood b nikla h saat mai Or letting k baad bhut jyada pain hota h hr time Pait m kabj bni rehti h hr time bathroom padta pdta h sbb s bdi problem pain he h.
My face skin is so dark especially from nose and under eye. I have dry skin. Skin has been little bit loose. I had applied many creams but no effect yet now. Please suggest me some medicated creams so that my face become fair and glowing.
Can i get fair skin tone without using any cosmetic products And my hairs are very dull and dry Even if i use oil they become dull And my hairs are very thin Is their any way to increase the thickness of hairs
My lips are very dark but I am nor a smoker neither drunker, can you suggest me some tips and remedies to turn them into beautiful and pink lips.
Which cream or tablet or powder or homeopathic medicine should I use to get rid of dark armpits. I tried lemon. But it did not work.
I have a skin problem since childhood. Now my age is 28. Mjhe mosquitoes bite krte h to puri body mei nikalta nikalta h or bht itching hoti h phir waha dark spot ho jate h. Pls tell me a permanent cureor medicineor treatment. Pls doctor help me regarding this.
Human skin is indicative of the health of a person. It is often said that most skin conditions are only symptoms of what is going on within the body. However, there are certain conditions which are caused by external irritants to the skin. It is thus important that you take care of this organ and also be careful in choosing the products which you apply on it.
Why choosing skin care products carefully is important?
In today's world of infinite choices, there are plenty of options in the shelves of supermarkets, specialty stores and beauty treatment spas that offer much variety. However, you should realize that a lot of the benefits claimed are just marketing tricks to get the products to sell more. It is up to you to exactly find what suits you best.
Various types of skin care products:
There are multiple types of skin care products. Some of them are:
- Skin cleanser
- Treatment for acne
- Skin lightening treatment
- Anti - wrinkle or anti-aging creams
Specialized Treatments for Skin conditions: As is evident from this list, not everything is applicable to all people. Thus, they have to choose according to what their most specific needs are. However, if you have a specific beauty regimen where you are using the products very regularly make sure that the ingredients won't do you harm in the long term.
Dangers from lower end Skin care products: Skin care products sourced from cheaper materials or used in mass scale productions have known to contain many harmful chemicals which seep through the skin to cause multiple types of cancers. However the most direct assault is on skin itself and the most common worse outcome would be increasing chances of skin cancer.
Some of the harmful chemicals know to be included in cosmetic products include:
- And Nickel among others.
Choosing carefully and wisely: Whether at the shelf or online it is better to research the ingredients before you buy a beauty product. You should be able to look through the hype of marketing and the clever disguising of the ingredients or warnings in a subtle manner. You are paying for your skin care and thus should get the best quality product possible within your budget. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Good evening sir/madam I have skin problems from 2 years, it's irritating, what should I do to get relief.
Hi ,my name is lalitha. Present I am 9 th month of pregnant lady. Past 3 months onwards I got some black spots on my face. Some body said it's common for pregnant ladies. After delivery automatically it will clear .but some people said it is a mango it spread my total face . Presently on my chicks and nose has got the problem. So give me suggestion what can I do .
For last few days, I am feeling some kind of paid at the time of going toilet. I have to do pressure and then there is feel like burn/scratch at the bottom part. Once I got bleeding too. What can be the reasons?
Sir Mara back Mtlb bump par bht funsiya nikl jaati h. Or fir gaant bn jaati hai Nissan bhi rh Jaata hai . Mera hubby bht gushaa hota h jb bhi sex krta h. Khtaa hai ya bht ganda h Blacke and ugly. Pls tell me ..
Hi My uncle is 48 years old and have diabetes, his thighs have some big dark spots and sometimes sugar level goes too high what should he do to control sugar level especially related to food items what he eat?
Hi my face and hand complexion is different lik my face hav white complexion and hands dark complexion so its really embarrassing please suggest som remedies to match complexion of hands and face.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.