Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShivramYour feedback matters!
I have sensitive skin on my back. Itching and pimples on my back. Get irritated by dead cells on back which cause severe itching. What should you i do?
I am 42 yrs old suffering from venious stasis and regular drinker, is drinking is harmfull for this desease.
I have black layer on my things and some itch on there &also on remain parts of lower body it is from 1 month.
I am a 22 year male and have acne problem for last 1 week. It is a infection due to rain or something else?
I have mosquito scars on my legs since a long time. Is there any way to get rid of them or lighten them.
I have got dark lines on my fore head & it is getting still dark now a days & i'm only 18 years old. So please help me out.
Hello Dr. my problem is m having dark circles and my complexion is getting so dull these days can I go for L Glutathione Capsules for 3 months. Does it harmful or safe pls help and suggest. Thanks and regards.
I am 25 years male now I am using skin lite cream for 3 years my face was very bright. If not use cream my face was getting black then how to rectify my face colour.
Hello doctor. I am 23 years old. Previously my skin was too good. There was natural shine, glow, fair, no pimple @ all. Bt scence last 2 months I have lost my glow & natural shine from my face. & there are so much tiny pimples r there on my face. On 6th of may I m getting married. Suggest me what to do? my height is also 5. 5 & my wt is 45 only so give me proper diet to gain wt & releif from skin problem.
Are you looking for a good body massage procedure, which will help in rejuvenating your senses and also lighten up your skin? You should go for Njavarakizhi. It is an effective Ayurvedic therapy with several benefits. It is especially good for people suffering from paralysis, arthritis, lethargy, body weakness, stress and trauma. It also helps in maintaining an ideal muscle tone and relaxes your mind.
The procedure of the Njavarakizhi may take up to an hour. First, your body will be preconditioned using oil. After you are massaged all over the body with the oil, you will be allowed to relax and lie down for some time. While you relax, Njavara rice gets cooked with milk and some herbs. Herbs such as deodar, mustard, sida and even milk and ghee are used for preparation. After being cooked, the preparation is placed in cotton pouches and used to massage your body. The pouches are gently rubbed and pressed on your body for 40 minutes. Then, the rice is applied all over body while it is still warm. After wiping it off, another type of oil is applied on your body as you relax. For making the treatment more effective, certain oral medicines may also be taken, such as Leyham and Kashayam.
Health benefits of Njavarakizhi
There are several important health benefits of Njavarakizhi, which include the following:
- Your skin is kept healthy. The skin being the largest body organ, needs proper care. This treatment is very effective in improving your skin texture and making it bright and beautiful.
- The treatment enhances your muscle tone and strengthens your muscles. In case you are experiencing body-weakness in general because of aging, Njavarakizhi is ideal for you.
- This treatment helps in lowering body cholesterol levels. High cholesterol is a major health condition in modern day and the Njavarakizhi therapy is an ideal remedy. Because of the innate effect of sweat inducing, blood circulation is regulated and cholesterol levels are lowered.
- Njavarakizhi therapy is very effective for giving relief to stress. It helps you to relax and eliminates traces of stress. The mind gets to be at rest, which allows you to calm down and relax.
- Njavarakizhi also helps in easing pain and inflammation that is associated with arthritis. Moreover, regular Njavarakizhi treatments help in strengthening your muscles and hence, you are provided with long-term relief from arthritis symptoms.
These and many other wonderful therapies are there in Ayurveda which not only cures but detoxifies your body. This is an all natural therapy which is associated with no side effects. Kindly consult to know what are the best Ayurvedic solutions for you in terms of diet, home remedies, therapies and medicines.