Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShivkumarYour feedback matters!
My penis is no more large but my gf is very happy with me I dnt know how. Even she have a baby but my sex tym duration is more thn 30 mint. How my gf feel very satisfy with me?
I have been suffering from gas and acidity since from 2 to 3 years. I had suffered from jaundice (minor) 2 times in the year of 1995 and 2002. Since then this problem has been arise. I consult with several doctor and as per their advice I have done lever function test. But nothing new issue has been found and doctor said your lever is now OK. Now in recent days I have a problem in eating food at dinner time. Usually I eat rice 3 times in a day. At evening after returning from my office is use to drink tea (red) and some snacks. But in dinner time I always feel my stomach is heavy and unable to eat rice in dinner time. Please advice for the same.
Sir, my age is 24 I was doing mustrubating frm 5 years nw when I was doing sex my penis down so what I must do please gve me nice suggestion to me.
I am 26 old male having gonads pain. While in the mood of sexual mind for 1- 2 hrs, this pain will last for at least 12 hrs. Is this a major issue? How I can rectify this problem?
I am 23 year old I am suffering from piles since 8 years. A doctor has done my kshar sutra last year but there is a problem of inflammation. So what should I take?
Sometimes it is not just physical ailments that can cause harm to your performance in bed or your relation with your partner, but the way you stress yourself over them. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. It is basically a form of male sexual dysfunction that can be diagnosed with the help of a physical examination where the doctor can also ask questions pertaining to stress levels and other medications and ailments. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration.
Reasons for premature ejaculation:
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity, which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
How premature ejaculation can be dealt with?
- One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- One can try different kinds of sexual positions and scenarios for more imaginative role play and better sexual excitement which can delay the ejaculation.
- A person can also learn to be more intimate with the partner so as to identify the triggers that lead to premature ejaculation.