Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Pain in Buttock and leg when I am sitting and running and relief when I am sleeping. Sometime no pain. And burring in buttock.
I am 23 old 5.11" I have been smoking since 2010 but from last 3-4 months I have been smoking 10 to 12 sticks per day but now am tired of itI m finding it very tough to quitcan you suggest some medicines to cope up with damage done by the ciggerate.
I hv been married for 8 months and unfortunately this is my second marriage. The guy who I married now has many problems. But due to social status am not thinking to come out of this marriage. 1.He has got sexual erectile dysfunction& premature ejaculation. 2.he says he earns less money so I have to take care of all needs like maintenance and household needs etc. 3. He doesn't show even a gram of love and affection on me instead always cross enquiries about myself like where I go out with whom I talk etc. 4. He doesn't care me like the way he takes care of his mother and father. Up on the whole he threatens to me that he'll leave me one day. What should I do? As I said I am only considering this marriage because it is my second marriage and I loose my reputation in both family and society. But it is really hurting me paining me its horrible. . please plz please help me. . I am mourning for help! Please.
Sir, I am suffering from hairfall. My skin is oily. I have stopped using of shampoo and conditioner. please tell me how can I control my hair fall.
I am 20year old man and I am not concentrate on study for last few days when I want to ready mind is upset what can I do for this please give me some suggestions about it.
I think too much most of the time about many things. I want to stop this. Can you help me with this?
I am 52 years male, whenever I go for fasting sugar test it comes around 120 states to be pre diabetic, however what I feel its not giving true picture fasting is less than 12 hrs and aslo I am taking drinks whisky 120ml, 5 days a week Is ot really a prediabetes situation please guide.
A flash of anger may precipitate heart attack or stroke in susceptible individuals within two hours of anger episode as per a systematic review showed by Murray Mittleman, Dr PH, of the Harvard School of Public Health, and colleagues in the European Heart Journal.
The relative risks estimated in this meta-analysis indicate that there is a higher risk of cardiovascular events after outbursts of anger among individuals at risk of a cardiovascular event, but because each episode may be infrequent and the effect period is transient, the net absolute impact on disease burden is extremely low. However, with increasing frequency of anger episodes, the risk increases.
Hi sir, my concentration power is very weak and I am not able to concentrate in study so how to diserve that?
Hi. Sir iam 19 years old. From the age 16 years I used to smoke cigarettes continuously. Few days back I decided to stop smoking. And I stopped also. Its almost 10days over quiting smoke. Is there any side effects for sudden stopping Cigrates.
I can't control myself masturbating too much? I am worried about it I am masturbating twice in a weak, give me suggestions to stop this type of feelings too much.
Hello I want to know about how to overcome a depression. Depression makes ne a silent and angry men. My age is 22.
I stopped smoking since 6 days and I have a very bad headache that make me can not walk . Is this normal ?
I can't able to go for my physical training because of my body pain it is normal but this time it is too much of time please tell me the cure for this.
Bipolar disorder is a serious mental health condition in which episodes of mania - an abnormally elevated mood often accompanied by feelings of euphoria - are interspersed with bouts of depression.
People with bipolar disorder generally need to be treated with mood stabilizers and other medications. But maintaining a healthy lifestyle is also important. Eating right, sticking to a regular sleep schedule, and other healthy habits can help people with bipolar disorder manage their condition
- Take your meds - Take your medication every day as prescribed by your doctor. In all, 1 in 3 people will remain completely free of symptoms of bipolar disorder by taking mood-stabilizing medicine, such as carbamazepine or lithium, for life.
- Exercise daily - Moderate physical activity for 30 minutes a day can help control mood swings.
- Eat a balanced diet - Make sure you are getting all the nutrients you need. Eating meals at regular times will help establish a stress-reducing daily routine.
- Avoid traveling into other time zones - If you are planning to travel extensively, you may want to call your doctor before you leave. Traveling into other time zones can disrupt your medication schedule and trigger a manic episode.
- Get the same number of hours of sleep every night - Changes in your sleep patterns can sometimes trigger a manic or depressive episode. Try your best to keep the same bedtime and rise time, varying them by no more than an hour.
- Avoid alcohol and illegal drugs - Even one drink can disrupt your sleep, change your mood, or interfere with your medicines, which can make symptom
- Reduce stress at work and at home - Try to keep regular hours at work so stress won't trigger a manic or depressive episode. If stress at work or at home is a problem, counseling may help.
- Limit caffeine and nicotine during manic episodes - Caffeine and nicotine can both act as stimulants, which can make symptoms worse. Plus, too much caffeine can change your sleeping habits.
- Seek treatment immediately
Getting treatment immediately will help you to proactively manage symptoms of a depressive or manic episode and avoid disruptions to your life. Often you don't notice early signs or symptoms, so take the time to educate whoever is closest to you what signs and symptoms to look for. They can alert you when they see a change that suggests the beginning of a mood episode. Show them you welcome such feedback, and be sure to take it seriously if you get it