Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivayogi TcYour feedback matters!
I have lot of body odour problem. What should I be doing . I am working person . I have to do household works as well as job works. Want to get something I can apply while bathing or after bathing.
Sir I am Vijay. My problem is my all face pimples therefore wherever I do not go all pimples clean and hell on face all destroy therefore what I do?
My face colour is normal black I want to change my skin colour to white what is the medicine for it.
The psoriasis is spread over my total body with spots like when we get chicken pox in similar manner with reddish colour can you suggest me any which food should I not eat and if possible any medicine.
I am 25 years old there was a dark black spot on my head its a sunburn. What should I do? and I am 5feet 10.5inch I want more taller what should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar Removal Cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes what should I do?
From last one week I am facing problem of hair fall without any change in my shampoo and oil. Please help I am worried about this problem.
Sir There are some white spot are looking in before 4 month. I have not taken any medicine or something false. Please sir suggest me the right way to salve this problem.
Ek insan ki personality sabse zyada uske chehre se nikal kar aati hai. Lekin isi chehre pe agar daag dhabbe pad jaayein toh iski khoobsoorti mein ek kami si aa jati hai. In today's world, an exposure to an excessive number of pollutants, changed dietary habits and lifestyle are the primary reasons why log apni facial khoobsoorti lose karte jaa rahe hain.
Fair and clear skin is loved by all. However, kisi ke face be agar kale dhabbe aur marks pad jaaye toh wohi unke liye ek sabse badi samasya ban jaate hain. Sometimes dark spots may appear because of hormonal changes and due to advancing age as well. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki inko theek rakhne ke liye you cannot take any steps.
While there are a number of cosmetics that claim to visibly reduce or even eliminate kale dhabe completely. However, not all products work that well and some of them are extremely expensive to purchase. On the other hand, there are several effective ways to get rid of dark spots and marks in a natural way.
Some of these do-at-home remedies are described below.
- Use lemon to eliminate dark spots: Nimbu ke rass ki madad se aap kaale dhabbo se nijaad paa sakte hain. To reap the benefits of lemon, squeeze a lemon and apply the fresh juice on the affected area or dark spots on your face. Nimbu ke juice ko kum se kum aadhe ghante tak laga rehne dein. Practice the same remedy for at least two months regularly to see great results.
- Aloe Vera gel can help: Aloe Vera gel regular basis pe face par lagane se daag aur kaale dhabbe kum ho jaate hain. To reap the benefits of the plant, pluck out a fresh leaf and open it apart to take out the gel. Next, is gel ko aap face par 30 to 45 minutes tak lagaye rakhe. Wash your face with clean water in the end. To see best results, is nuske ko ek mahine tak follow karein.
- Honey and Dalchini facepack: Din mein ek baar apne face par honey aur daalchini ka facepack bana kar lagane se daag dhabbe kum hone ke chances bhad jaate hain. To prepare the mixture, mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and honey in a bowl. Apply this pack on your face and keep it for half an hour. Aadha ghante baad gungune paani se apna face dho lein.
- Potato juice: Face se kaale dhabbe hatane ka one of the best methods hai aloo ka prayog karna. To practice this method, ek fresh aloo ko pees lein. Next, apply the potato to your face for at least 20 minutes, before washing your face with lukewarm water. Potato ke tukde dhabbo par lagane se bhi same results paaye jaa sakte hain.
- Dahi and Lemon: Mixing equal quantities of curd and lemon juice and applying the mixture on your face also helps lighten dark spots on face. Aap is mixture ko ek mask ki tarah laga sakte hain before washing your face with plain water after 30 minutes. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I have scars on my Face. And Black spots as well. I get pimples frequently around forehead region. Want to get rid of scars, black spots and pimples.
I live in Allahabad. I have hair fall problem. Please tell me the cure how to reduce hair fall and tell me about better shampoo and hair oil.
I am 21 and losing my hair it's getting thinner is bajaj almond oil good for hair? Ler me know if I can use coconut oil parachute and almond oil by switching every 2 days.
I have black patches on my mouth like mouth pigmentation? What should I do? Actually my marriage in feb nd I am so worried what I do?
Hi, I'm 33 years old, male, I have hair fall, head itching and dandruff problems, Please suggest me best medicine. Thanks.
Can darkcircles be cured permanently. I have darkcircles which is very dark it makes me luk ugly. I can not even meet my friends. I apply almond oil but its still so dark. I am feed up of it. Can it be cured?
If your dog develops signs of pet atopic dermatitis, like rashes, pustule, pink or reddish discoloration of skin or in patches he or she should be seen by a veterinarian as soon as possible. Steroids or anti-itch shampoos can help relieve the itching in the short-term, and antihistamines or fatty acid therapy can get the allergies under control for a period of time. Have preventive measure as moist season is coming using antiallegic shampoo weekly and clean paws before and after a outside walk with potaasium permangnate solution every time.