Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shivayogi A VYour feedback matters!
Sir my nose bone is bit curved and I have a problem in breathing. My left nostril is blocked most of the times and it pains too when it's upper surface is touched.
I have sex problem. Having erection and early discharge problem. please help for semen thickness and early discharged problem.
I am 24 year old. Mai jab morning so ker uthta hu to mere sir me vibrations hoti hai. Mera sir all time bhari bhari rehta hai or aisa lagta hai jaise maine daru p rkhi ho aise sir ghumta rehta hai al time. Mai kafi time girne se v bcha hu chkkr se. Or mai bohat sari batain v bhulne lg gya hu mujhe kuch v yad nahi rehta jeadatar.
There is something problems in my privacy. When I talk to girl its starts ejection in a few drop amount. And after that I feels uncomfortable. There is any solution for me. I'll always be thankful to you.
I'm 19 yrs old student. Sometimes I fetched minor chest pain while I walking or running, or it sometimes occurs in sleeping time also, with mussels of legs and fingers of hand getting stiff. I have a past history of convulsion (THEN IT WAS ALSO HAPPENING). When the stiffness and pain occurs then in stayed max 15-20 minutes. required proper solution, please help me.
Hey doctor. My question is that I workout 2hours in the morning. But as in the evening when I continue with in taking my diet, it don't get digested. Even I feel my stomach very tight in evening daily. What do I do. I eat n after n hour or so I go loo. As I work out a lot n I'm not able to intake or digest diet properly muscles won't get build. So please help me with a precise solution. I even take live 52 capsules. I'll wait for your reply asap.
My wife age 54 diagnosed with CML on 6 Aug with TCL count started 1.95 l now came down to 11000. Treatment is being taken from PGI chd. Medicines started Veenat 400 mg. She is feeling weak and body pain with light fever. Pls suggest.
My son was just complete 3 years, last few days he is suffering itching his toe we have consult a child specialist and the doctor give a ointment cream for relief itching but have not got any relief. What should we do now?
Hello sir, I have one query please answer. What is the life expectancy of hiv positive child with medication? I mean how long hiv positive child live?
I have the problem or asthma. And I am continuously suffering from cold. And oftenly I suffer from seriously asthma attack. I tried all things bt those things did not work. So please tel me what I do and what precaution take by me?
I am type 2 diabetic last 20 yrs. Am on flwg medication, 6 units insulin before breakfast, amaryl 2mg before breakfast, istamet 5o/500 afterr breakfast. My fasting sugar is 110, 2hrs after meals it is 160. Kindly advise should I continue with above. Thanks and regards.
I am suffering from unbearable pain in stomach since last 3 days. Still I have not take any medicine .plz suggest me suitable medicine .
Studies show that 1 out of 3 men worldwide experience the problem of premature ejaculation (PE), with men of all age groups from as young as early 20s to even 60 year olds suffering from it at some point of their lives. The main causes behind this problem are neurobiological in nature. Research suggests that hypersensitivity of the penis alongside a reduction in the brain’s serotonin levels (brain chemicals that control your sexual desire) is a cause of PE in men.
Even so, you may be suffering from PE if you experience these symptoms:
- If you ejaculate within a minute of sexual penetration
- If you’re unable to control your ejaculation during all episodes of sexual penetration
- Experiencing feelings of frustration and distress, and avoiding sexual contact as a result
4 Simple Ways to Delay or Control Ejaculation
The practice of certain techniques can help you to delay ejaculation and lead to a more satisfying sexual experience. Here are some of these techniques:
1. Kegel Exercises: Helping you to improve the control of your sexual response is the Kegel routine. The exercise aims to bring about the strengthening of your pelvic region, and subsequently your pubococcygeus muscle or PC muscle (the large muscle that stretches all the way from the pubic bone to the tail bone) that is responsible for PE. The Kegel technique calls for tightening and then releasing of the PC muscle for 10 seconds. With a 10 second interval in between each set, you should do about three sets of this to be able to slow things down when you feel yourself experiencing an orgasm.
2. Start-stop Technique: One of the simplest techniques for controlling or delaying your ejaculation, the start-stop technique could be done solo or with your partner. This climax control method involves the stimulation of your penis to the point of orgasm but stopping just before it occurs. The stimulation should last about 30-60 seconds, followed by a period of rest to allow you to regain control before starting all over again. The process should be repeated 4-5 times so as to enable you to identify your point of delay.
3. Squeeze Technique: In this technique, you’re required to squeeze the end of the penis that is the point between the shaft and the glans (the rounded part at the end of the penis), until the need to ejaculate passes. You could do this technique alone or with your partner. You can repeat this process 4-5 times until the time you feel that you can no longer control your orgasm. While helping you to discover your point of no return, the technique enables you to delay your episodes of ejaculation.
4. Deep Breathing Technique: The practice of the 5 minutes deep breathing technique can help to delay your sexual response to a great extent. Every breath that you inhale and exhale during those 5 minutes would enable you to exercise better control over the tension and arousal that brings about untimely ejaculation. For this, you need spend about 5 seconds taking in a deep breath, followed by 3 seconds of holding it in, and then 5 seconds of deep exhalation. This inhaling and exhaling rhythm should be done for 5 minutes so as to render you with the ability to control your PE. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 19 year old female. Mere seene me heart k aas pass aksar pain hota rahta hai aur kabhi kabhi chakkar bhi aate h. Kya ye kisi bimari ki wajah se hota hai? Please btaye.
When we talk about health, the kidneys are rarely spoken of. These unsung heroes are responsible for filtering waste out of our bodies and ensuring that only clean blood flows through our system. The kidneys are a pair of small, bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen. Along with removing waste from the blood, the kidneys also balance electrolytes and control the fluid balance in the body. Thus, keeping the kidneys healthy is as important as keeping the heart and lungs healthy.
Kidney stones are the most common condition that can affect these organs. Other conditions that can affect the kidneys include inflammation of the kidneys, renal failure, nephrotic syndrome and cysts. Thankfully, keeping the kidneys healthy is easy. Here are a few things you can do to improve the health of your kidneys.
- Drink plenty of water: Keeping your body hydrated is crucial to kidney health. Ideally, a person should drink a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water helps control the production of aldosterone- a hormone that regulates blood pressure- by the adrenal glands and helps the kidneys retain enough water and sodium to balance blood volume levels. If the kidneys do not get enough water, the adrenal glands are stressed into increasing blood pressure levels.
- Limit consumption of caffeine: We drink caffeine in many ways- sodas, coffee, tea etc. While caffeine may act as a stimulant and keep you focused on what you are doing in the short run, in the long run, it dehydrates the body. Dehydration can also lead to the formation of kidney stones. Hence reduce your caffeine intake and instead drink more water and fresh juices.
- Quit smoking: Smoking not only affects the lungs but also damages blood vessels thus decreasing blood flow to the kidneys thus preventing the optimal functioning of the kidneys. Smoking can also increase one’s risk of suffering from renal cancer.
- Get regular exercise: Exercise benefits all parts of your body including the kidneys. Regular exercise reduces blood pressure and helps keep the blood moving. This can help prevent kidney diseases and a number of other conditions. Ideally, aim for half an hours exercise a day at the least.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables: Fruits like grapes, apples and blueberries and vegetables like spinach, beets, garlic and red bell peppers help improve kidney functioning. Women should also include oestrogen boosting foods like chickpeas, fennel, tomatoes, cherries and carrots in their diet to protect themselves against kidney damage and fibrosis. Foods that are low in gluten, sugar and soy also help reduce the risk of kidney inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.