Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivayogesh PsYour feedback matters!
Sir, I live in Durgapur, West Bengal and the sun seems to have no mercy on us. Besides the temperature being hot, humidity level is also very high & its almost unbearable. Recommend some in order to be fit and healthy in this summer season.
Hello Doctor, I had beard baldness so I used minoxidil 5% so then I used it over 2 month and now I stopped using it since 3 months now what happened is that I am losing my gains and already existed hair on entire beard area. Please suggest a remedy for this. Thank you.
From a week, I am feeling itching in my throat and sneezes. Usually I sneeze 1-2 times but these days these have increased to 4.I feel discomfort in throat 3-4 times and followed by sneezes. Almost 12-16 per day. Is this due to drinking cold water and sleeping in AC or is this some kind of allergy?
I am suffering with body pains because I am daily labour but I take some pain killer tablets but they did not work please help me?
I dont get fat on my body. M have taken good green vegetables diet and non veg diet milk brown bread with peanut butter and and exercises but my weight is constant at 48 kg and m 19 year old.
Past 12 years I am suffering periods stomach pain I consult so many doctor still it not reduce what is best solution?
I have dual disc slip in l4-l5, l5-s1. Can somebody help me that will I be able to work again as a sportsman or not?
What is the diet plan a man should follow to increase his sperm count if he had suffering from low sperm count?
I had taken medicine for scabies from many Dr. bt I only get relief till the medicine lasts. After that I get my itching back. Wht should I do?
I have a child of seven month. MC has stopped. But I don't want any child yet. MC date has crossed 2 days. What to do? Please suggest me.
I have been suffering from high fever for a few days and even after taking several medications like crocin it is not working. What should I do? Help me!
Wouldn't it be a dream if you could enjoy your favourite food and lose weight? Losing weight and to follow particular diet can be hard, but it is possible if you have healthy diet plan. Many of you have heard that the best way to lose weight to join a gym and workout for hours. However, being a nutritionist I would say diet plays 80% role and exercise plays 20% role. The body of each person is different and so the different calorie requirements. Make sure you provide enough calorie to your body through 3 major meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner), include food rich in carbohydrates, protein, fiber and low in fat and a healthy snacks at least twice a day. Here is a general guideline, how you can make your own healthy menu.
Start your day with these metabolic booster supplements and keep your body fresh and energetic throughout the day. This can be achieved through having a tsp of overnight soaked methi seeds, cinnamon powder, wheat grass powder or a glass of thin buttermilk with mint leaves.
Breakfast is the first meal taken after rising in the morning to regain metabolic activity of our body. It is rightly said that breakfast is to break the overnight fast. It is very important that you should take breakfast every morning which comprises of all types nutrients from various food groups.
Poha, upma, pancakes, muesli, egg whites and brown/multigrain bread toast are few good options to provide enough calorie and nutrients to your body.
Fill yourself with guilt free food and keep your energy level high. To keep your body energy level high take light food at 2 – 3 hours gap after breakfast. At this time you can have a cup of green tea, handful of nuts or a fruit.
A snack is a portion of food often smaller than a regular meal, it should be rich in anti-oxidants. Also natural food at this time will help you to satisfy your need of something crispy & crunchy. Have a cup of green tea or normal tea / coffee along with khakhra, peanuts, kurmura, biscuits of ragi/oats/multigrain flour and a roasted chana.
LUNCH & DINNER:
Lunch is a mid-day meal where in dinner is the last & important meal of the day. It should be divided into 4 courses.
First course is soup or salad which will help stomach a quick rest to our hunger. Second is the carbohydrate source – include roti made up of jowar /ragi /bajra /oats /flaxseed powder /soya. Third course is vegetable a good source of micro nutrients (vitamin & mineral), have different colours of vegetables every day to enjoy the goodness of nutrients and the fourth and most important course is protein add curd, sprouts, pulses, dal helps to rejuvenate your skin, hair and muscles.
I have pimples kind of thing over my face but more on forehead I have oily skin too I have tried all kinds creams not working. please help me?
Im suffering from backpain from last 2 months my age is 25 so please give me a good solution for this.
With summer, woes of oily/ dry skin and hair, cough and cold, flaky scalp, asthma attacks, dust allergies and joint pain keep cropping up. Here a few tips to help you stay cool and refereshed in summers.
- Increase Vitamin C intake: Vitamin C boosts immunity that helps prevent frequent cough and cold, sore throats and sneezing bouts. Available in the form of delectable oranges, it should definitely be included in the diet.
- Include more vegetables in your diet: Summer is the season for a plethora of seasonal green vegetables, which are available fresh. They work wonders on your hair, skin and general health. Legumes too are important as they help prevent heart diseases and even cancerous growths. They are a rich source of potassium, magnesium, vitamins and fibres.
- Moderation in diet: During summer, the metabolism of the fast, but too many calories can be difficult for the body to digest. It is important to regulate the intake of sugar and carbohydrates. Digestion and gastric problems are common during summers, therefore it is necessary to cut down on processed food and eat healthy.
- Take care of your skin: The skin turns oily and flaky during summers. Dry skin is susceptible to freckles and wrinkles, therefore, constant moisturising and nourishment is of utmost need. A lot of body oils, moisturising lotions and creams are available in the market and must be used according to skin type. Lips become chapped and can even bleed profusely if not tended to at the right time. Therefore the use of lip balms and petroleum jelly is of utmost importance during this time. The use of sunscreen is a must as the ultra violet radiations are extremely harmful for the skin.
- Look after your hair: The hair tends to lose its moisture, turn rough and frizzy. Split ends become an incessant problem; dandruff and itchy scalp become annoying problems. You must start using medicated oils and shampoo to prevent further damage.
Apart from the above mentioned tips, one must try and keep warm and protected as much as possible to prevent catching cold and flu. People suffering from asthma can make use of masks while out on the streets, to prevent an attack caused by the dust and pollution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
1) close windows at night to avoid pollens
2) take regular medicines
3) do exercise and pranayama daily
4) diet should be healthy
5) keep bedroom clean and dust free
6) regular checkup at clinic
7) use a light color to wall as well curtains.(especially bedroom)
8) dinner should be taken before sunset.
9) use mask while going out or apply coconut oil to nostrils
10) carry inhaler all the time (emergency)
11) massage to the chest and back warm with oil, afterward take hot fomentation.
1) smoking -active or passive
2) exposure to allergens air pollution
3) avoid visit to gardens
4) stop the self medication. Paracetamol also increases the risk of asthma by 27 %.
5) avoid outside food
6) avoid preserved packed food
7) oily food should be avoided
8) cold drinks and ice-creams.