Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ShivaramYour feedback matters!
For past 2 days my health is down and yesterday water blisters (dull red) start erupting firstly on head followed by back ,chest and face. Fever and headache too and today chest and back pain also started WHAT TO DO?
My age 46 height 6 ft weight 93 kg. Recently I did lipid. My HDL 31, triglyceride 100 LDL 98, vitamin D 8.49 vitamin B12 209 hbA1c 5.4 iron 62.6. Pl suggest me anything about my lipid and other report. Thanx.
I mild pain behind my head most of the time, my head is feeling very cold and my body also feeling very cold, I can't bear loud music or any kind of loud sound nor my head and not my heart, my heart beats is become fast by loud sound.
My brother is 38 years old. He has 645 cholesterol. That is high. He ate too much of eggs, oily food. We are scared for him. please tell us what he have to do. What is the treatment of this.
My Name is A. Girish Kumar. My mom is suffering with chest pain since long time. According to that I consulted the doctors in hospitals like Narayan Hrudayalaya, Jayadeva. As doctors said that, the problem is not related to heart, It's related to nervous, then I visited to Nimhans.
I have chest pain I don't whether it is chest pain or heart pain, it will come when I was laughing too much and some more time suddenly come for 10 seconds and it will automatically goes awqy.
Hi, please Tell me how a person should know if the arteries of heart are blocked which tests required and what the symptoms a person will feel. Thanks.
Good morning doctors I am 35 years male from Hyderabad I am been diagnosed for blood pressure in 2010 and taking metxl 12.5 tab in morning and ecosprin Av75 in afternoon recently 2 months back I have diagnosed for thyroid that is colloid goitre doctor advices me to take iodine rich foods meanwhile my weight is 80.3 kms and height is 167 CMs I think my weight is 15 kms more so I want to reduce it by garcinia products suggest me how much HCA percentage capsule can I take as blood pressure patient.
I get tired frequently even after little physical work. I feel coughing and my heartbeat increases. I am said to have allergy to cold. I feel headache. I feel chest pain also. How can I increase my stamina and my strength of immunity against cold? Please help.
1) Does olive oli prevent heart disease? 2) what kind of food to be eaten to increase quantity & quality of blood?
One of the most common problems to affect men and women of all ages is high blood pressure. If your blood pressure consistently shows a reading that is higher than 140 over 90 you may be suffering from high blood pressure. High blood pressure on its own is not fatal, but it can lead to a number of problems including strokes and higher vulnerability to heart attacks.
An unhealthy lifestyle is one of the biggest causes for high blood pressure. Thus making conscious lifestyle changes such as leading a more active life and eating more fruits and vegetables can help manage high blood pressure. Ayurveda also has a number of ways to manage and treat high blood pressure. Some of these are:
- Garlic cloves:Garlic Garlic has a number of antiseptic properties and is also beneficial towards slowing down the pulse rate and helps smoothen the heart’s rhythm. To use garlic, include it in your regular food or better still, chew 2-3 fresh, raw cloves of garlic a day.
- Watermelon: Watermelon
- Watermelon: Watermelon is rich in L-citrulline, an amino acid which has the ability to lower blood pressure. It is also loaded with fiber, vitamin A, potassium and lycopenes which also help lower blood pressure levels. To benefit from watermelon, it can be eaten as it is or dried watermelon seeds can be crushed and mixed with cuscus powder and water to be drunk twice a day. The powder made from dried watermelon seeds can also be steeped with boiling water to create a tea that should be consumed every morning and evening.
- Amla or Indian gooseberries:This This herb is associated with a number of health benefits and can help lower cholesterol, hypertension and help stabilize blood circulation. To use amla in the treatment of high blood pressure, crush and extract the juice of 4-5 amlas and have 2 teaspoons of this juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey every morning. This also strengthens the digestive system and prevents the build up of toxins inside the body.
- Yoga: Yoga
- Yoga: Yoga asanas can also help stabilize the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system and thus regulate blood pressure. To treat high blood pressure, begin by sitting in the Siddhasana posture and practising the Anjali Mudra. This helps reduce stress and anxiety. Follow this by the Supta Padangusthasana and then the Matsya Kridasana. Simple anulom vilom and other such breathing exercises can also help lower high blood pressure.