Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivaprasad C
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivaprasad CYour feedback matters!
Why uric acid problem I very common in young generation? How to cure it properly? What are its' main side effects?
Hello I have recently traced that I have thyroid. Upto now I faced with irregular menstrual problems for the past 3 years. And getting treated. Doctors said its hormone imbalance and I used regestrone, primolut etc kind tablets. Upto now. My main fear is. How far it takes to clear this problem. This causes pregnancy issues? I am about to get married.
My inner thighs (both left and right) has some patches of skin growth, presently in the size of a rice grain. Itching occurs when sweating and nothing when dry. I have one or two such thing on my right and left forearms also. I am male, age is 63 years, diabetic (controlled with tabs). Please help with remedies. Thanks.
I have a border line sugar (fasting 107) and pre-diabetic condition (blood glucose level 6.3). Increeased cholestrol and triglycerides. Increased thryroid, uti 15-20 pus cells and esr 44. Do I need to start medicine for diabetes?
My tsh level now reduced to. 97 from 10.49 within 2 months. I am taking 50 mg thyronorm. Whether I should continue this dose or change it. please suggest me. And suggest any diet to maintain this level.
I am diabetic since 2008. Inspite of heavy dose of medicine / jalra 50/1000 mg and glimcore m3 forte both I take in morning and evening .my sugar fasting 198 and pp is 255 I am feeling helpless please send me diet chart and suggest me what to do.
Mera age 49 hai mujhe 10 sal se daibetes hai main wife se sex nahi kar pata hun 1-2minute ke andar dichcharg hojatahun bahut thakat mahsus karta hain aap mere isi dawai batayen jo sex ka aanad le sakun.
I am 51 years old and having pain in the right shoulder whenever I lift it to put on or remove t-shirts . The pain is severe. Consulted orthopedic surgeon and x-ray taken. No fracture - only inflammation he says. But it is also due to diabetes is what they are saying. I am doing regular walking exercises and also physiotherapy exercises for this shoulder pain. No major improvement. What is the solution and suggestion. My sugar levels are below 200mg. Please suggest.
My sugar was tested high before two month ,my doctor not to eat the food which contains sugar, and he started the medicine. After one month I did the sugar testing and it was recorded normal. I want to know what fruits can I eat regularly, and what should be avoided.
In a common diabetes is it necessary to eat medicine for life time or is there any complete solution and what precaution needed to avoid dangerous situation?
My father was experiencing some burning sensation in his feet. He was later diagnosed with increased blood glucose level. Since December 2015 he is taking medicine regularly. The sugar level although in control, there is no relief from burning sensation in feet. Moreover, it was weird to see that the sugar level in the morning was higher than that after lunch. We have consulted many specialists for this, even in pune, but nobody could tell us the reason for higher sugar level in the morning. Moreover the burning sensation has not yet been cured so far. I would appreciate if an expert can guide me about the problem.
Hello doctor I want to know that if P.P sugar level is high or normal then the fasting level will also be high or nirmal. Similarly if fasting sugar level is high or normal then P.P level will also be high. Please let me know and oblige me.
I am having thyroid can you suggest me better Dr. or specialist please help I am having thyroid from 3 years thyronorm *50 mcg.
Recently I got diabetes and fasting is around 90 and pp 160 .I take tenlip m in night and also uric acid problem though now control. Please advise. I do regular exercise for 1 hour.
Are dates can be consumed by patients having Diabetes mellitus type 2 and if yes then in how much quantity?
I am 34 and diagnosed with Thyroiditis with high T3 and t4. Along with this I am experiencing sever pain in finger tips of my left hand, especially thumb and middle finger. Pain severity is different depending how much rest I give to my hand. What could be the reason and which Dr. to consult for this. Current medicine are present chymoral forte endocal d forte and ciplar la.
I've got serum uric acid problem. I stopped non-veg. I used to take lemon juice, should I avoid lemon also?
Nothing in the world can be more precious and valuable than holding and cuddling your baby for the first time. For most, pregnancy and parenthood gives a new dimension to their lives. It completes their family. People wait with bated breath for the beautiful phase to unfold. However, of late, infertility has been on the rise. As per a survey, 1 in every 1000, suffers from infertility issues. Infertility in males, as well as females, can be triggered by factors such as stress (personal or professional), unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, obesity, medical complications.
Medical assistance and treatments are available, but some of the treatments are way too expensive or have harmful and undesirable side effects. In this regard, homeopathy comes as a much-needed blessing. It is natural and has negligible or no side effects. Furthermore, most of the homeopathic medications are affordable, leaving you with only a small pinch in the pocket.
The first step in homeopathic treatment is identifying the root cause of infertility. In males, infertility can be due to
- Erectile dysfunction.
- Low semen count.
- Sexually transmitted infections like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Small testes or testicular injury.
- Abnormal or premature ejaculation.
- Obstruction in Vas deferens (Ejaculatory duct).
- Varicocele, Prostatitis.
Female infertility may be due to
- Thyroid problems.
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), Endometriosis.
- Hormonal imbalance and irregular periods.
- Uterine fibroid.
- STD's like gonorrhea and chlamydia.
- Blocked fallopian tube.
- Uterine (cervix) abnormality.
Certain lifestyle habits and environmental factors also contribute towards male and female infertility.
Homeopathy to treat male infertility:
Some of the homeopathic medicines work wonders to improve male infertility.
- Caladium Seguinum: Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can be effectively treated with Caladium Seguinum (American Arum). In some men, erectile dysfunction results in pruritus (severe itching) in the genital organs. Caladium is the best bet to deal with pruritus.
- Agnus Castus (Chaste Tree): Agnus Castus is used to treat both male and female infertility. Men with erectile dysfunction, low libido, and low sperm count benefit immensely from this medicine. This medicine is a blessing for women with menstrual problems (irregular periods, heavy or scanty periods).
- Lycopodium Clavatum (Wolf's Foot): Men with serious erectile dysfunction (due to stress, anxiety) benefit from this medicine.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is helpful for men with a high libido but premature ejaculation.
- Conium: Conium is used to treat low libido and weak erections in men.
Homeopathy to treat female infertility:
- Pulsatilla: This homeopathic medicine comes as a relief for females who have infertility due to PCOD and irregular periods.
- Sepia: Infertility resulting from menstrual problems (scanty and short periods) can be successfully treated with Sepia. It is also helpful in case of women with hypoactive sexual desire.
- Natrum Carb: This homeopathic medicine is used to treat women who are unable to retain the sperm.
- Aletris Farinosa: This medicine is used to treat infertility triggered by heavy periods.
Though effective, these medicines should not be used without medical prescription and recommendation. Self-medication will do more harm than good. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.