Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShivaprakashYour feedback matters!
I've weak and shaking teeth at front lower jaw, and my gums are pains alot, is der any way to cure the infected gums and tighten d teeth without removing the teeth. And any ways to get rid of the pain in instant.
I do not get any smell and hence the taste also, I am suffering from this problem for last many years. Please advise.
I am having toothache problem. I dono whether it is due to sensitiveness or another. But not often, it will pain when eating snacks especially crispy items. And also often the food particles gets sticked in my teeth for which I eat badam and pista daily morning. It will sticked inside tooth and will irritate me a lot. Even I could not take that out till evening. Kindly say some solution for these problems.
Hi Sir, mere teeth me kabhi kabhi dard hota hai or khoon bhi nikalta hai. Kya kerna chahiye? Please advise.
I am 18 years old. From january to up to know. I ate 40 to 50 white peppermint candies. Not every day. Maybe 3 or 4 days in in 3 months. Now I stopped eating mints am I will be alright. Did not have any teeth cavities up to now.
Hi doctor I have halitosis from 1year dentist recommended scaling polishing teeth and I have done the treatment But very little effect astrology doctor help needed.
Hello sir i have been problem with my yellow teeth. Most of people noticed that and i was feel like so ambrasing. What i gonna do? I also have a teeth cavity. Give me some useful suggestions.
Which is faster procedure ceramic braces or invisalign? and what would the cost of both these treatment be?
My friend having some problem on his mouth is burning when he eat anything. So give a perfect prescription for that. Thanks.
Hi. I am 20years old. My problem is every morning while im brushing, blood is coming out from my throat for more than 2years but I have no pain there. Only when im brushing this is happening. I consulted in jipmer, they said im normal. Still I did'nt get an proper solution. So help me to recover.
Hi, I am 26 years old. For past a week I have a white line on inner part of my chick. I mean when I open my mouth I notice this white line on side walls. I feel soreness in mouth whole day. I used to smoke which I quit for a week from now when I noticed this thinking of chances of oral cancer. I had a white path on my lip which disappeared after a week but the soreness and this white line on chick is not disappearing. What can be cause. Please guide. Should I see a dentist or a physician? please give any remedies if possible or I will visit a doctor this weekend.
I am suffering from swelled gum. The dentist told me that my last two tooth have some gape thats why some of the food particles get stuck there and cause pain .She prescribed me a "cap" treatment, but I am totally unaware of that. Is there is any side-effect of this and also is there any alternative to this problem. She suggest me 3-4 options for the treatment, costing 9000-15000, is there any difference or all are same.
I am 25 year male having problem of bad breath when I speak. This problem is there for many years. I have seen some whitish bacteria kind thing in my tongue. So to control this I used to keep drinking water to suppress it else my tongue will dry soon and bad smell comes while speaking. Do not know how to prevent bad breath. I brush twice a day and I do not smoke.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.