Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shivananda.sYour feedback matters!
I hve skin problem. I hve lots of black dots on my face. So I shud clean tat black dots. So what is the process to do that. Would yo help me.
I got little little white spots on my arms after going for swimming regularly n though I left swimming classes bt those spots r still on my arms. What are these?
Dark and dull skin can be caused by overexposure to the sun, environmental pollution, a medical condition, dry skin, stress, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products.Many
Many people work hard to achieve fair and flawless skin. The market is flooded with skin-lightening creams and lotions. But such products have harmful chemicals that can ultimately damage your skin. Oftentimes the products are expensive, too.
1. Yogurt : Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.
Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.
You can also add a little lemon juice and some oatmeal to yogurt to make a thick paste, and apply it as a face mask. This remedy will also help keep your skin supple and moisturized.
2. Oranges : It has been found that regular consumption of fresh orange juice can greatly improve the overall texture of your skin as well as its suppleness. To lighten your skin, oranges can be used in different ways.
Combine two tablespoons of orange juice and a pinch of powdered turmeric. Apply this mixture on your face andneck neck before going to bed. You can also apply it on yourhands hands and legs. Wash it off after 20 to 30 minutes. Do this daily.
3. Aloe vera : Cut the outer layers of an aloe vera leaf. Squeeze out the thick, jelly-like substance.
Apply the gel thoroughly on your skin.
Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with water.
Do this at least twice daily for two weeks.
4. Papaya & honey :
What You Need To Do
1. Mash the papaya pieces till you get a smooth and thick paste
2. Add honey to this paste and mix thoroughly
3. Apply the paste to your face and keep it on for about 20 minutes
4. Wash your face with warm water
5. Rinse again with cold water and pat your skin dry
What shall I apply to get rid of dark circles under and over my eyes? But suggest me home remedies please. My skin type is dry. And my T zone is getting dark. especially above lips and chin part. Please help me getting rid of these things.
Hello doctor can you please tell me please how to permanently remove acne scars from face. I don't touch my face alot if I'm having pimples on my face I never touch my face I just watched my face with cool water or warm water. But my main problem is if I'm not touching my face and pimples soo why I'm having acne scars on my face. I'm really not understanding what is the main problem in my face I'm not understanding. Please help me. And please tell me the best procedure for acne scars. .how should I remove them permanently..
How to make her skin colour white from black. His every family member is white except her. She usually says that when she was in her mother womb his mother ate much" kunkuma flower. Is there any remedy for that.
I have suffering from blood stool whenever I am eating spicy food or taking alcohol. What kind of symptoms these are?
Hi i'm 22 years old girl and I am a student and I have dark circles problem it's make me ugly I want to remove it from my face. Moreover, I have been checked up by a skin specialist he preferred me an ointment named carofit but it is not working. Please prescribe me medicines and suggest me how will I remove the danger dark circles from my face.
I have small white dots in my hands. Is it fungal infection? I am using kz cream. Is it effective? Please guide me.
How we get healthy body and glowing skin. I use all healthy fruits ,vegetables and irons tables but it doesn't work on me. I haven't glow on my skin and healthy body.
I have some problem on my face when I am cooking food then some oil is put on my face and some small marks show on my face like til. So what I can do to remove this problem?
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Following things can be done for maintaining a healthy prostate:
- Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
- Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.