Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Shivanand S.Your feedback matters!
I am 30 years. In childhood I jumped from a tree and my right hand broke. Then my dad took me a doc and treated me well. But after about 20 years the same pain breaks out. Sometimes I can't tolerate. So tell me Doc what should I do?
Pain in ankle bone. The bone has enlarged. Can not walk properly for 20 to 30 steps after sitting for 30 minutes at one place.
I am 25 year old male suffering from ankle sprain. I sprained it 3 years ago and consulted the doctor that time. I was asked to take rest for 6 months without doing any strenuous exercises. I followed the advice but I am nor relieved from the pain even now. I want to know of any medicines of methods to return to normalcy. Thanks.
I was suffering from back pain and now observed that some blood is coming out with stool. Pls suggest.
I have been lifting weights for a long time. In the last 2 years, including weighted squats. I've been experiencing a clicking sound in my knee when I'm climbing stairs. Can you please help.
मेरी कमर में नितम्ब से थोड़ा ऊपर दर्द रहता है लगातार तो नही पर झटके से लगते है दर्द के। कृपया करके कोई इलाज़ बताइये
I am a 55 years old male & have back pain at lower part of spinal cod for last 3 months what should do?
I am 16 years old and I want to ask you about growing pains I have pain in calf muscles, joints & ankles of both of my legs but all doctors says that you are normal. My pain is worse at early in the morning and the pain keeps on going for the whole day and it gets less for 2-3hrs. In the evening and the PAIN start again. Sometimes it is intolerable. My all BLOOD REPORTS are normal. Cbc, alp, crp, ra factor, anticcp, vitamin&B12, hlab27 are all NORMAL. Is it growing pain, is it normal for me. If it is growing pain why don't I feel it b/w 11 to 14 yrs. Because my height rapidly grows at that time but why now it is paining. Please help me I have changed more than 8Doctors Please help me.
Hi Last two months my left elbow given problem doctor say it's tennis elbow problem please what I do.
My father is 42 years old and he is suffering from sever inflammatory joint pain of knee, finger and wrist since last 3 yrs. Please help me sir. And suggests me some homeopathic medicine.
So I sprained my ankle last Wednesday and I knew I did because I have before so I knew what it felt like so I used my crutches for 5 days and I tried to go to school without them today but it still really hurt to walk on it should I continue to use my crutches?
I'm not able to sleep at night. I do not feel like sleeping in night. My right hand pains alot. My chest pains alot. Is it because of lack of iron or something?
I have pinched nerve problem on my lower back and I can't walk or stand due to this problem stomach and my digestion is not work properly and constipation occurs, wht should I do?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.