Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShivanandYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old n I am have a girlfriend and she don't like my foreskin of my penis she told me to get circumcise is that possible at this age?
What is the diff. Between meals and chickenpox. How can we know that this is meals. And how to treat it.
She is suffering from cold and cough but she also has high fever of about 104 I gave her calpol 650 mg and the fever goes down slowly. She is unable to eat anything as soon as she eat something she vomits it she has gone very weak in 3 days. I consulted doctor but they are not seem to do any good. He says the fever is due to throat infection. What to do? Please tell.
I am 21 years old and mostly I face headache problems which is unbearable specially when I am more out in afternoon and it lasts for a day sometimes two. I am really worried as this is serious problem at this young age. Please advice me what should I do.
Hi, I am not able maintain good erection. Feeling weak. Please tell me to cure erection problem. I want to have longer erection and also my penis looks thin how to cure that as well.
I am 36 year male married. I am not getting the interest to have sex. It has been 2 months or more since the last sex. Also it is coming out very quickly. Can, t last long. Erection problem. Could you please suggest for better sex?
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.