Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shivanand B KarigarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I want to ask about my friend and he is 6 feet tall. And the problem is hair fall. How he can control hair fall problem?
Sir, few years back I was having a healthy sexual life and my partner were also good in it, but later we both started having problems with stomach pain, the upper part of my penis feel something weird kind of pain or feel while having sex with my partner. She also feel the same way in her abdomen. We used to have the sex some time half or more than one hour. Is this the reason for the cause. Now the situation like we both r helpless. We even don't try to touch each other for the sexual purpose. What are the remedies to get back to our sexual life. I'm hoping this personal information won't be disclosed to any one.
I am a 22 year Old male, I have a stomach problem for which I have to go to toilet right after my every meal, so What should I do?
Anything I do I get nervous. My heart beat gets faster and I become more worried. Can't concentrate on my studies.
Eating of white rice leads to increase in fat or belly fat it is right or wrong if right which food I have to used it because I am suffering from excessive belly fat.
After delivery I my hair looks so dull. And its not look good. In short I feel my hair wait lost. And its strips is poor.
Sir Meri shadi ho chuki hai or 3 months of doughter hai. Sir hum 1st bache ke baad 1&2 saal ka gap rakhana chate hai. Toh hame bataye ki kya kare.
I am experiencing poking pain on the heart side of chest. During sleep at nights I also feel head is over burdened.
I am 23yr old, student, m not ok. Nothing is ok in my life. I feel so depressed, tired, afraid off. He hurt me alot still I love him so much but not able to ignore and forgot him. N still not studying, exams has going to come.
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.