Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShivalingaiahYour feedback matters!
I am a male of 66 yrs. I am a type-2 diabetic. My BS and BP are under control by medication. But I lost about 10 Kg. Weight. Can anybody suggest me how to regain weight at least by 5 Kg. THANKS.
I am 50 years old male. Around last 20 years with diabetic and on insulin almost from 12 years. Also taking BP and cholesterol pills under supervision of doctor. I am facing skin rashes and etching problem last 2 years at areas- below stomach, bumps and inside thies. I tried with homeopathy course and allopathy but temp relief.
She has psoriasis (scalp, fingers) from childhood. How to get rid of that and also suggest famous doctors.
Am 27 years now. My stomach paining a lot suddenly at some days. Getting this sort of pain about 3 times in last 10 months. Consulted with doctor and always saying that would be food poison/stone at kidney. Everytime I get that pain, my doctor used to drip me and some injections. Can you please give your suggestions regarding this pain at stomach.
How to increase the sperm count level of men reproductive system if sperm count getting lower than lower and what are the diet to taken and what precaution is to be take to not to be getting imported.
I am 39 year old suffering from uric acid problem from last five years. Iam taking fabuxtat 40 two times a day but suffering from pain. Please give me diet chart for the same to cure this problem.
2 weeks back while travelling in the bus, my boyfriend ejected his sperm in his pant and with his index finger he touched his pant. After 10 -15 mins with the same index finger he touched my public hair (his finger is in dry. Now can you predict about pregnancy.
I have constipation problem for 20 years. I am taking isabgol daily but no relief Please advise suitable remedy Prakash mulchandani.
I am 23 years old female, 2 years back out of a family problem, my brother happened to slap me, and I started crying, and had breathing trouble, palpitation, and my hand and legs became numb, and whole body nerves were stiff for some time, after sometime, it got back to normal, but I was very exhausted, and my body was paining. This again happened last year, but no such incidents happened, but all of sudden, the same kind of thing happened. Why is this happening?
I am a diabetic patient since 15 years. FBS is 98, PPBS140.My serum creatinine 1.20 ca, ph,sodium are under control in normal range. But I am in diet control (S.Creatinine reduced from 2. 0).My age 52, Height 5'3" weight 40 Kgs (Before kidney problem it was 58. What calorie food I should take to increase weight not affecting Blood Sugar and Kidney?
I have two lumps on my head. It was since my childhood, seen many doctors but all of them said nothing to worry. But one of the lump is taking a more larger shape and creating a lot of problems (during combing and hair cut). What should I do? Should I operate or not?
Hi, The question is for my boyfriend. He is having wet night very frequently though he is taking some ayurvedic treatment but results are not there. This is making us away as we can Not involve in sexual activity now and his doc as suggested him to stay away from me for sometime. He is having leg pain as well due to this.
I am suffering from chest pain I think oall is due to my habit of smoking how I can get rid of this habit.
During this summer I want to eat many fruits. Like I eat mangoes, watermelon but I found that watermelon and etc fruits seems like coloured artificially and m 100% sure that this us unhealthy. So what can I do for eat. And for what extent it can be harmful?
Hi sir I am suffering from breathing problem from last 2 months and swelling cough from my nose please suggests me something.
I have this congestions and burning sensations in my stomach and when I get up in the morning my throat is usually dry apart from drinking water what should I do?
Chicken Pox is an extremely infectious viral disease that leads to itchy blister like formations ((rashes)) on the skin. It can also be accompanied by mild fever and a general loss of appetite. The pathogen responsible for this disease is the ‘Varicella-Zoster’ virus. It usually affects children under the age of 15, but it can affect an adult too and in such a case, the symptoms are usually more severe. Vaccination is generally recommended in order to prevent the occurrence of this disease.
Tips to manage the Symptoms
- To tackle symptoms such as high fever, paracetamol is generally administered.
- Calamine lotion might be applied on to the rashes to manage the severe itching. Emollient (soothing) creams can also be applied to ease the effects of the rash.
- An antihistamine (eases out the itch and also makes one feel a bit drowsy) can also be administered if the itch happens to cause extreme discomfort.
- You should trim your fingernails to prevent any deep accidental scratches as that will only worsen the symptoms.
- The patient’s clothes and his immediate surroundings must be properly disinfected.
- The fabric should be strictly limited to cotton so the infected person doesn’t feel overly hot or cold. Cotton is a comfortable wear as well.
- Drink sufficient water to keep yourself hydrated and flush out the toxins from the body.
- The diet should be kept simple and absolutely non-spicy. Mild stews are a good option. Plain chicken soup works fine as well.
- A medication called ‘acyclovir’ is sometimes administered as it can help pacify the effects of the virus to an extent; if taken within 24 hours of the onset of the rashes.
- Limit alcohol consumption and quit smoking. Try and turn a new leaf with respect to your lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle devoid of such unhealthy habits can strengthen your immune system. A strong well-functioning immune system goes a long way in preventing diseases of different kinds. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
FIGHT the FLU (Influenza) through Education and Awareness.
By – Dr. Dilip Pawar (Pediatrician)
• FLU is caused by Influenza virus (Swine Flu is one of the types of influenza virus flu)
• It mainly affects the respiratory tract and causes diseases varying from mild cold to very severe pneumonia which may be life threatening.
• Flu becomes serious mainly in small kids, old people, and patients having poor immunity due to other diseases.
• Patient spreads the infection by coughing and sneezing infected droplets in the air.
• Flu treatment should be started in all patients and their high risk close contacts as advised by the treating doctor.
• Other measures include isolation of the patient, bed rest, lots of fluid intake, use of face mask (N95) and frequent hand washing by patient.
• An effective method of prevention is yearly Flu Vaccine. It should be given to all kids below 5 year of age, all high risk patients and patients with poor immunity.
• Immunity develops after 2 – 3 wk. of vaccination and last for 6 to 12 months.
• Educating others at home, in schools, offices and society helps in controlling the spread of FLU.
• For any queries and doubt feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your query on facebook.