Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Shivakumar H.bYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my back side on both sides. It feels like burning inside around the kidney areas. I feel tired, non energetic, fatigue every time. Pain in my arms, legs remains every time. I am not able to walk far and after walking 50-60 meter I feel very tired and not able to walk any more.
Pain in legs from bottom of leg. Paining a lot, can't walk easily, during walking it's Paining me a lot.
Sir, I hv muscular pain between neck n shoulder since 3 years .I hv done physiotherapy 3 times bt nothing has improved.Pl help me to get out from this pain.Currently i m unable to use mobile or pc or laptop due to this severe pain.Pl help me
I am suffering with back pain. Doubt on Kidney stones. Last year detected stone and it gone with medicine. Now again it started. I am drinking splendy of water even though the urine is in yellow colour.
Hello Doctor, I often get pain in my lower back (2 - 3 months interval), which gets reduced in 2 - 3 days I take a pain killer and some rest. What should I do to be permanently well?
Sir I am 20 year old. One year ago my hydrocele surgery done because of increasing size and thereafter there is pain in my right leg .what can I do sir pl suggest.
I suffered from chicken gunia three months ago. I recovered within a week but the joint pain persists, particularly in ankle and wrist joints. How long does it remain? Is there any remedy for pain relief?
Small pimples all over face and neck for the last 1 month severity increased. Hair loss increased for 1 month. Pimples at back too.
My wife is suffering from severe pain in knee joint. Dr. Has suggested knee replacement after crossing the age of 60 years. She is 58 now. Simultaneously muscle cramp and pain in nerve is becoming intolerable. To meet out mineral deficiency she is taking caldikind plus for last two months but cramps and tense nerve pain is not diluting. How do you suggest.
Mere flat foot hai kya uska koi treatment hai mujhe bsf ka medical dena hai please koi suggestion kijiye mujhe kya karna chahiye mere flat foot kaise theek ho sakte hai.
Sir i am 45 years old male person yesterday I found severe pain in my neck and I consulted ortho doctor and he has taken xray and told me lx spondylosis and given etoshine m. R for three days what is the risk factors and solutions for this problem kindly advice me.
I am 34 year male. I am facing numbness in my right leg starting from right upper back since 1 and half month. I have no pain in my right leg. I am experiencing extreme upper backache and inflammation especially while lying on bed. Since last week my right foot and even left foot has swollen and toe of right food has turned blue. Since yesterday I have starting feeling pain in my left leg and I am unable to even stand and walk. I have seen a orthopedist who (after test) said that uric acid is on higher side and vitamin D is on lower side. I have also seen another doctor who has said that its veins compression. Please suggest what should I do. I am scared.
I am suffering from cervical spondylitis since last 2 year along with long back pain and muscular pain in both leg. Not taking any mediation but now problem is increasing & feeling trouble I. Daily routine. Pls suggest solution.
I am 21 years old ,and I am suffering from back pain since last 1 month. The pain occurs when bending forwards and backwards. It mostly occurs near the right kidney and there is no pain in the urinary bladder. And when I ejaculate some times the pain becomes heavier. Can you please let me know the reason of pain and how to reduce it.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.