Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivagenkumar M R
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shivagenkumar M RYour feedback matters!
I have two baby Meri wife ki nasbandi ko 1. 5 saal ho gye Bina condom sex krne se pregnancy to nhi hogi Tell me.
My friend is 29 years old unmarried male, due to masturbation habit, his wrists and legs are very week and also have premature ejaculation problem. Which food, fruit, exercise and medicine would be the best remedy.
I am suffering from sinus frequently. Facing difficulty while breathing at night time. Please suggest any medicine for complete relaxation for the same.
Hi I sex with a aunty at that time I am not using condom. She was a prostitute I have doubt am effect on aids I inserted and removed only one time because of fear. It happen 3 months. What are the remedies.
I am 17 years old and I have a tight foreskin ie it will not retract and my penis head is very sensitive therefore I experience pain when I touch my glans (penis head) I have no problem in peeing Should I be concerned, if so what can I do?
In July 2007 I was suffering acute pancreatitis my gallbladder was operate in sept-2007 and chronic pancreatitis continue in approx two year now I am suffering from stomach pain and indigestion problem am diabetic also from 2008. What should i do?
Full body pain. Diabetics, cholesterol, weak eyesight, chickengunia two years ago. Age 60 years recommend home medicine.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
?Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
What it can indicate?
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia: Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!