Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Earlier (by last last 2 yaer) my fairness was like a girl. But by last 2 year I used to face the sunlight very much as I hv to attend many classes in day time. Now my complexion get dul in some extent due to sun tan. How I get my fairness back permanently. As I was. thanks in advance.
Hello! I have problem on my face, its the first time it happened there's too much like pimple espicially in my forehead all covered and some very small, some becomes red. It's coming down in my chicks now. I tried to use soap for pimple, but im not really used to put soap in my face any kind. I tried to apply cetaphil cream then I put diprolene ointment. Took anti allergy tablet but only for 2 days. It's 2 months already. I dont know what to do? is it because i'm taking care of man who has eczema? I hope to have a solution on this. Thank you!
I am suffering from hairfall. My age is 18 yrs. I have thin hair. Please give advice to get thick and nice hair. Wht should I do for it?
1years back I was having pimples on mah face forehead n wid tym pimples diaper btt the scar r still irritating me I hve tryd may medicine what should I do.
Most girls and boys on attaining puberty face the problems of oily skin almost indiscriminately. Oil with all its undertones of nourishment and care might accost you positively yet an excess is never good. An oily skin can result in problems like pimples, acne or skin pigmentation. The greasiness of a frying pan is surely not desirable on your tender, soft skin. To remedy the case, one should seek professional medical guidance. Visiting the dermatologist can control excess oil secretions while preventing you from acne or acne scars.
Reasons behind an oily skin and subsequent acne formations:
- Seborrhea: Oily skin is a condition that is prevalently referred to as seborrhea. Puberty may or may not lead to seborrhea; it is usually known to accelerate the effect of androgen on your oil glands thus making your skin sticky.
- Lifestyle Problems: The kind of lifestyle you lead plays a major role in deciding the texture of your skin. Having junk food or processed sugar in excess could contribute to an oily skin.
- Hair Oil Habits: Oiling one's hair very frequently and leaving the oil to settle for more than an hour could be a causal factor as well. An oily scalp may lead to the development of acne on your forehead and on the rest of your face.
- Bacterial build-up on Oily Skin: An oily surface tends to attract dirt and grime. Therefore, a skin with excess oil will have a higher concentration of bacteria that further cause pimples and acne.
- Blocked Pores: Overactive oil glands are capable of blocking the pores on your skin. This prevents the skin from breathing. Chances of acne or other skin disorders are higher in such a situation.
Ways to deal with oily skin and acne:
- Go by the doctor's directions- If you have already seen a dermatologist you should follow his instructions and make necessary adjustments.
- Clean your face at least twice daily to rid yourself of unnecessary oil.
- Use skin care products which specifically suit your requirements and don't buy into the hoax of marketing.
If you are confused about what to use, talk to your dermatologist and get a specific set of products or ingredients that should be in those products. Use these as a guide in determining your future purchases as well.