Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva S KupanurYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, when i go up stares , then i feel very weakness and my breath comes very largely.I go daily 72 steps up and down two three times in a day.My age near about 60 years.I have no any sikness.Please tell the reason.I am waiting your good advise.Thanks
Respected sir/mam, I m 22 years old boy. I have shaky fingers problem from childhood most left hand. Same problem even had my my brother. Shaky even worst when someone seeing task, interview, exam or typing. I getting lot of fear for future. Please help me.
I am having numbness in my left arm for the last few days. I felt the numbness for the first time 15-20 days back. One of the doctors I went to asked me to raise both hands and smile I think the tests were ok. He then asked me to go for MRI, while he also said simultaneously that the chances of finding something in the brain is remote. I want a second opinion should I go for MRI? What could be the possible reason for this numbness? -Rajesh.
I am suffering from migraine and time to time it becomes worse. Please help how to cure and get rid of it.
I have never problem While sleeping my legs automatically vibrates. What is my problem actually? What is the solution? Help me.
What are the symptoms of a migraine headache and what causes migraine as she is having headache from past few days.
I am 34 years old male. I am suffering mild depression with migraine as along with diabetes, hypothyroid & allergic asthma. Recently I got check-up to psychytrist as he prescribe me anti-depression & migraine tab. 1/1. As it is = pregabid nt 1, amolife 10mg. My headache (migraine) haven't less. Will I continue it for long time or what would you recommended?
Asperger's Syndrome has recently come under the umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorder. This syndrome usually affects the social skills of the patient, most heavily. The patient may seem normal and even intelligent at first glance. But on closer interaction, several social skill problems will come to the fore including an obsessive focus on certain topics and issues. Repetitive behaviour is also a part of this disease.
Let us find out more about Asperger's Syndrome:
- Symptoms: The symptoms usually begin to show up early on in one's childhood. The patient will not be able to make eye contact while speaking with others. Also, a perfectly normal person may seem inordinately shy and reserved during social interactions. This awkwardness may come to the fore in the form of looking for expression cues on other people's faces and even the body language. The patient may not be a very happy and lively soul, with hardly a smile to crack at the funniest of jokes. The lack of emotions or the emotionally numb state is also a major giveaway of the condition. Other symptoms may include a strong aversion towards change in food habits and routine.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis is usually done by mental health specialists like a developmental paediatrician, a psychiatrist, a psychologist or even a paediatric neurologist. These specialists can put the child through a variety of tests that will study the neurological health as well as the speech and emotional behaviour of the child.
- Educating the Parent: Once the diagnosis has been done, the parents of the patient will have to appraised of the condition and its implications. The symptoms and treatment will have to be duly discussed even as the parents are put through training and therapy to learn techniques with which they can help the child in progressing along more normal lines. The therapy will also help the parents deal with the challenge of living with someone suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that aim at fixing the specific areas and symptoms that the patient is learning to live with. Social skills training, speech and language therapy, CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other forms of treatment can help the child overcome many symptoms that come from this condition.
In the course of the treatment, it is important for the child, parent and therapist concerned to realise that there is no single approach that can be applied to all patients suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. Individual care and therapy will be required for individual cases. At the same time, most of the skills will need to be repeated at home so that the child takes them more seriously.
I am facing numbness in Hand fingers and foot finger that to if I sleep more or in the mid day, I face this problem took B12 Injection for 2 months & Vitamin D tablets, it was ok after stopping the medicine and after 3 moths again started slowly, How to cure this without medicine ?
If you?re one of the 26 million Americans living with diabetes, then you?re probably familiar with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN), which is nerve damage that?s caused by chronic high blood sugar. DPN tends to be the most common complication of diabetes. Some of its symptoms include a tingling or burning sensation, difficulty walking, and numbness, especially in your feet and toes. If left untreated, DPN can eventually lead to amputation.
While DPN seems to be a growing problem within the African-American community, here are four ways to keep your DPN under control.
1. Don?t smoke.
Ever notice how ?don?t smoke? is always somewhere on these types of lists? Well, there?s a good reason for it. When you smoke, your arteries narrow and harden, reducing the amount of blood flow to your legs and feet, which makes it more difficult for wounds to heal.
2. Keep your blood sugar levels in check.
If you?re a diabetic, then you already know how important it is to monitor your blood sugar levels. When you have DPN, inconsistent blood sugar levels put you at risk for nerve damage, which can ultimately lead to amputation.
3. Take good care of your feet.
When you have DPN, it?s a definite must that you thoroughly wash and dry your feet on a daily basis. Also, always make sure that your shoes are well-fitted and that your socks are clean and dry. Be sure to trim your toenails straight across ? or have them trimmed by a professional. Lastly, stay away from any antiseptic products and sharp tools, including nail files, as they may cause injury and further damage
4. Communicate with your doctor.
Inspect your feet regularly. If you notice anything unusual, such as a foot injury that?s taking longer to heal than normal, inform your doctor right away! ASK PRIVATLEY
Hi, This is about my mother she is 50 in age and had been diagnosed with thyroid around 2 year back after that she started taking medicine "Thyroxine Sodium Tablet-50 mg" and after few month it was in control but that 1 year back while she was still on thyroid medicine she had started having tremors in her right hand. After doing some online research we find that it could be Parkinson and we had went to different doctors from renowned neurologist in Ranchi, Vellore, Patna but they have prescribed the same medicine syndopa and other tablets related to parkinson and for last few months she is under shoulder and neck pain 24 hours and as the pain is unbearable she is forced to take pain killers. I did some googling and found that tremors could be a side effect of thyroid but not sure I am worried that my mothers problems are not been diagnosed properly Please reply if someone have good understanding about these problems and genuinely want to help. So after going to many doctors we have seen that all doctor just repeat mostly the same tests and same medicines and I am very hurt to say this but all they want is money they don't care about patient as we are from middle class family money matters for us but money is nothing in front of my mother's well being and we are ready for treatment cost until they diagnosed her properly and do proper treatment. Please reply as soon as possible.
I am 57 years old, male, having mixed Depression-Anxiety and Schizophrenia since 1987. I have taken innumerous drugs for the above ailments, but right now, I am taking a) Venlor XR 150 mg 1-0-0 B) Mirtaz 15 mg 0-0-1 for depression-anxiety. A) Sizodon plus 0-0-1 B) Sizopin 25 mg 0-0-1 for Schizophrenia and Lithosun 300 mg 0-0-1 as a mood stabilizer. There is relief. But of late (say, since a month), I have a problem. There is numbness in a part of my left wrist (near the thumb area) and it is spreading upwards. What is the problem? Is it due to the drugs I am taking or a neurological one? Please confirm.
Having problems with her unconscious while having work load or if she heard death new of any person or have seen accident for that time she is facing problem with unconscious (behosh) nd both upper nd lower tooth fully stick like can't be open mouth for some tym.
A child of 10 years old is not able to talk properly, all his activities and growth related function are abnormal and slow. As per doctors communication during delivery got some problem, brain hemorrhage which impacted on his nervous system. We have treated him a lot but there is no progress. Can anybody suggest what to be done to get him normal and grow in future properly.
1) Neurological Disorder
2) Rest less Mind
3) Un known cause
4) Brain Cell Damage due to Accident or Stroke
In system of Medicine Anti- Convulsion Drug use along with sedative Drug.
In Neurological Disorder many time suggested for Operation.
What Is Definition of Restless Mind?
When Many uncalled n Called thought conflict with each other & if same was not Resolved in timely then Its lead a stress in mind , and when many stress condition again conflict with each other lead Restless Mind . Its Very serious Disorder of mind Condition & Handle with appropriate Remedy along with Family support to come out from this situation
1) C T Scan / MRI / EEG / CBC with other test
2) Along with Medicine and Family support Its need for Meditation n Use complimentary system of Remedy to fast come out from this cause Like Homeopathy / Aroma / Bio – Chemic / Bach Flower / acupressure etc…
3) Proper Balanced Diet with Exercise & Meditation