Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva Kumar P.VYour feedback matters!
Doctor was really good the time i went in he made me feel better and assured me that its not a big problem the staffs of the hospital is really hood and cooperated properly the cine given is already working and im feeling much better now
My mom have tightening sensation in throat always and need to clear it frequently she has no pain and no difficulty in swallowing and no hoarseness in voice but suddenly she couldn't make the ulu sound .what may be the cause!
Hi! My right side nasal track is dry (not the inner side of nose) and from past 3-4 days I'm observing blood stains while blowing nose. Please help me with some remedy.
M patient of sinusitis and my nose produce alott of mucus nd even in summer m struggle with cold what ia reason behind it.
Hi I am 21 years male I have problem with my right ear that the year makes sound like whistling continously and also cause to balance problem and cause to rotate my head severly what can I do for this problem this about 3 years this problem affected to me.
Hi. I am 34 yrs old. My digestive system has always been very weak. I have tried a lots of antacids prescribed by my gp, but none helped. Bt I have really been struggling with my stomach from last few days. Acid refluxes, stomach gas, bloating and symptoms of fullness. A few days back I had a very severe vertigo too. I went to a doctor and he advised ecg, which was normal. At times, I also feel breathlessness. Now last night, I have also found some fresh red blood with my stool. Kindly advise me accordingly.
Please help me. I am 17 years old. My left ear feels very heavy and blocked. Feels like there's water inside it but there's none coming out? The doc gave me amoxicillin because she thought I had an ear infection but I clearly don't and I feel no pain. The antibiotics tablet is a 7 day course and it.
-Left Nose Running -My Chest hurts and upper side of back as well. -99. 5F fever -heavy head From last 18 hours. I have taken 600 mg of PCM last night. Are these symptoms of viral? Is there any pre-medications for Viral? because I don't have time to get sick . And how we can stop spreading Viral?
My mother aged 49 Has 2 problems 1) she sweats alot when she does a little household work she looks like she just returned home after a. Walk outside in the hot afternoon 2) she sneezes alot and once it starts if lasts for about 10-5 sneezes back to back I guess she has some kind. Of allergy. I just do not know what is causing that allergy.
My wife is suffering from cold, running nose, chronic cough and vomit since 5 years (when she was pregnant of 4 months) I have consulted some doctors and they are saying that its asthma, and prescribes asthma medicines. But I don't think so, I think its something other disease.(I may be wrong) I wants its proper diagnosis to provide her better and correct treatment for her recovery. Please guide me.
Hi, I am having fever and sore throat from 2 days. Today she's having blood in sputum in morning? What's the reason and cure?
I am a male of 19 years old I have a problem of sneezing when I starts sneeze I can not stop it it continues to hours followed by nose flow. Give me a solution to this.
I have tonsils problem what should I do so that I can have ice cream and other cold or frozen items.
Sir I am 58 years old and suffering from acute sinus from the time I got operated before 25 years. I am always busy with mucus and sputum kind in my mouth and busy in spitting that here and there .This disturbs my whole body and even brain taking me to the negativity. What should I do?
I have nasal allergy problem from long time. Symptoms, running nose, irritation, water in eyes, itching in eyes. Ear blocked
Sir whenever I eat my nose start to run even through I don't have cough and this is happening from past 5 years. And I don't have any allergies as earlier I didn't have this problem.
Hello dear sir, mam I have a tonsils problems from along time, what should I do fo finish ghis problem?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.