Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shiva Goud PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my name is somya I am 30 year old married female and I have sugar problem last two years what should I do.
Dear Dr. I have rash itching problem around my private area from many days. Please let me know what needs to be done.
My Wife Aged 58 Years. Complaining Body pains Diabetic: Metformin Hcl 50 mg. 1 Tab. Daily. thyroid TSH 4.5 Medicine Thyronorm 50 Mcg /Daily. Pl. Suggest something.
I have studies during night time there is lots of pain in head and in eye what I do for relief from pain.
My question is recently I got married about 50 days ago I had daily intercourse with my wife 2-3 times a day. Now she is pregnant but I still having intercourse with her. Now I heard having a intercourse with pregnant women will effect the baby. Is it true or not. Please give me perfect information about it. And also suggest what kind of treatment should be better for her. Thanks.
I have a pain in my chest and I have problem in breathing. Sometimes I also has a head pain. Please give me prescription.
My father aged 55 years got a sudden high fever. It lasted for 4 days .after recovering he had developed red rashes in his leg.
I have headache constantly for 3 days. What could be the reason behind this? Also I have some vomiting also. What should I do?
How much cost in undescended testicle surgery and how much time its takes in recovery. Is it any serious problem not having surgery at this age of, 25.
Sir I have a high fever and I do not know what do to do. Kindly please sugest some good medicines to cure my fever.
I am 25 year old female my sugar level is 168.80 mg in empty stomach after meal 242.84. I want to know in this case that is it mandatory to take insulin injection.
I am 20 years old boy. I often find a requirement of a girlfriend for emotional satisfaction & also sexual satisfaction. Is this feeling normal?
I have regularly pain in stomach. My age is 22. I am male. Why happened with me. please give solution.
Muje kafe deen se fever hai 10 se 12 deen ho gaye Muje doctors ne ps for mp or cbc ka test ke liye bola but report negative aye. But muje for be doctor ne malaria ke tablet de hai 3 days ke liye. Muje janana chahta hu ke agar malaria ka syptoms fever weakness and chill kitne din take rehta hai. Agar Mai hospital Mai admit hu or glucose lagaye ge tho Kya Muje jo Thand lage rahe hai oo glucose se or bare jayega ya fir fever or thand teek ho jayega. please reply.
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Vasti: This is one of the main panchakarma treatments in Ayurveda.Vasti means medicated enema, since medicines reach your bowels directly without enzymatic actions,its effectiveness is very high.This treatment is used to flush the loosened doshas out through the intestinal tract. It alleviates constipation, distention, chronic fever, the common cold, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pain, vomiting, backache, neck pain, and hyper acidity.