Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ShirinivasYour feedback matters!
From childhood I am suffering from throat infection. I have also operated my tonsils but still after 5 years I have frequent throat infection so my question is that I am a frequent user os antibiotics medicine and recently I came to know that antibiotics can cause mental problems and in my case I am also feel depressed from childhood some times I also consult a psychiatrist so is there any possibility of linking of these two problems.
Hi, I have hyperacusis for last 6 months. Unable to tolerate even people talking at home. Is there any treatment for the same?
I suffer from allergic rhinitis/rhino sinusitis ,moderate asthma ,cough etc. For more than 8 years. I regular take medicenes as per requirements.but I want to cure this disease. Even if I can control allergy any way , is enough better for me. I lost the quality of life due to this. Please help me and guide me that can I breathe easily and cure my chronic allergy.
I am suffering from throat irritation which accompany's with occasional coughing may 2 or 3 times a day. This is continuing for almost a month. I have a severe pain in my elbow as well and sometimes behind my right side of the neck like a strain in nerve. Pls advice what to do.
I wanted to know the treatment available for throat infection and tiredness often occurring, is it available through acupuncture.
continuous liquid flow from nose which is not cured some doctors said that it is menzitis is it cured by medicines?
My father have breathing problem while sleeping, and sometimes he breaths in long intervals. His x ray reports says'haziness is noted in the left maxillary sinuses s/o sinusitis and soft tissue neck lat view says Degenerative changes in the form of osteophytes from C5 and C6 vertebral body with reduced C5-C6 disc space us seen I would like to ask that what does this report indicates and how he can get rid of this condition?
My father is having diabetes and he is also having chronic kidney diseases. Two month back he was diagnose with CHOLESTEATOMA. Can it will be treat with medicine or operation to be done.
I have allergy problem in my nose over 6 months. Bone of my nose is increasing which cause me problem in breathing.
My daughter of 15 ,suffering from inflammation in her throat, just a few days wiring set by dentists ,food intake low from that day due to pain in jaws, but from yesterday she is feelings pain in her throat today fever, body ache. Dr. starts cefixime and painkiller with levocetirizine. But she is feeling pain and cannot swallow any thing pl suggest any remedy.
My husband feels he has a bad smell in his nose whenever he blows his nose. He took medication but still the problem persists.
My wife is suffering from severe nasal conjection by sticky mucus and has to breathe through mouth. Taking antibiotics, nasal drops, steam vapor for last 3 days but no use and suffering sleepless nights. Please help.
Dear sir/ mam I am having blockage in the right ear, with a blowing sound all time. There is loss of hearing. After audiometry and tymphanometry I have been sugested gromet surgery. Is it a permanent solution? presence of fluid submission is found in the middle ear.
My brother is deaf and dump not by birth. We have consult many doctors but didn't get the result. He is now 22 years old. is it possible so what to do?
I am 24 years male, I am feeling that something getting stuck in my throat due to this sometimes I feel difficult to breath just for 1 to 2 minutes, I don't know why this is happening please suggest me what precautions should I take to overcome this problem. I feel that some sinuses getting stuck in my throat.
I am Male 29 yrs. 5 feet 10 inch, 75 Kg Weight & Pure Veg, non-drinker. I have problem of alergy from dust, condiments, fog & have morning time sinus, snizzing. What should i do to cure this problem. Plz help.
I am suffering from breathing problems When I run a little or walk I suffers in breathing I am of 16 in age and contains a large number of white hairs in fact my half of head is white I consulted doctor he told that I might be having SINUS but I checked symptoms of sinus on Internet but symptoms didn't match.
Sinusitis refers to an extremely painful condition caused due to the inflammation and swelling of sinuses. A host of causes contribute to sinusitis, chief among them being allergies, air pollution or sometimes infection (learn more About Acute Respiratory Infections). It causes extreme discomfort, throbbing headache, sore throat and a blocked nose. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways of dealing with this problem, ayurveda with its reliance on natural products as remedial measures have emerged as a clear favorite.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies for sinusitis are:
- Inhalation of steam with tulsi: The benefits of tulsi are widespread and need little introduction. The ambit of its advantages is expansive, making its presence felt even in treating sinusitis. In case of severe bouts of sinusitis, it is highly recommended that you inhale steam with tulsi almost every day in the week.
- Have ginger along with honey: Another way of treating acute pangs of sinusitis is by making a paste of ginger and honey. Make small tablets of this mixture and for most effective results it is advisable that you have it every day.
- Avoid certain food: Just how incorporating certain food in the diet help in reducing the pain of sinusitis, eliminating few, often times help you to achieve the same purpose. When you suffer from sinusitis, it is only advisable that you diligently avoid dairy products like milk, yoghurt as well as intoxicants like cigarettes (know about the impacts of smoking on your organs) and alcohol.
- Lemon juice and water: In the initial stages of sinusitis, having a daily concoction of lemon juice and water is considered very beneficial. During this phase maintaining a light diet is advisable.
- Practice pranayama: The gamut of ayurvedic remedies includes not only the prescription of what to eat and what to avoid but also several exercises that help in expediting the process of recovery. Among them, pranayama with its focus on control and regulation of breath is particularly beneficial in curing sinusitis.