Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shirinivas
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ShirinivasYour feedback matters!
I took Vermisol 150 direction of skin specialist on 13-12-214, with in one hour my body shakes and left ear lost hearing. On 14-12-2014 I started treatment, am I get my hearing.
Hi doctors. I have some problem that is I have blood bleeding from nose left hole. What is my problem. Please tell me you r suggestions. I had this problem many times.
Dear sir hi I have so throat pain I see the ENT doctor he say take biopsy report I fearing to take biopsy please advice me for my health.
What is the best way to protect against pollution during Diwali as I usually get throat infection right after getting exposed to crackers.
Sir I get frequent throat infection my friend suggested me septilin tab himalaya. Should I take it and what should be the dosage.
I am 34 year old male, and from last many years I am suffering from sinus problem & due to cough deposition sometime I feel uneasy in breathing. What should I do.
My wife had a headache 1 month ago and we consult a physician and he suggest to have x rat for sinuses and eye sight. The reports for these were normal and no problem. After 2-3 days she got pain in neck and stiffness in lower head, we see the doctor again and he suggest that it might be cervical issue and we should see a physiotherapist. We has started the physio and in 1-2 days her pain is gone but she start feeling cold sensation and stiffness in middle of her head at regular intervals. We see the doctor again and he told to have MRI of brain and spine. We got the report and brain MRI is normal but her spine MRI shows that she has cervical problem. Now its 1 month almost but she is still suffering from those cold sensations and its 15 days of physiotherapist. We never hear of anyone who has cervical and feel sensation in head and worried about it. Please suggest what kind of doctor we should see and whats the exact diagnosis of this problem.
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have nose bleeding problem last two days what should I do please tell me.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.