Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
He drinks 5 beer for a month is it okay for maintaining a good health if not what all problems will he get in future and what are the solutions to reduce his drinking habit.
I have a habit of smoking, I want to stop it but am not able to leave this. So can you help to stop smoking
I'm feeling very sleepy, while I have completed my 6-7 hrs sleep at night. So that I can't concentrate on studies. How can I over come that problem.
My daughter is 20 years old .she is stammering from last 12 years. She can sing without stammering but while talking she stammers. Is there any medicine .or exercise. Or anybody can suggest good Dr. Pls help.
I am always think about my future, what we will be do for our future for my child education loat of think of in mind. I can not understand what can I do? My english speaking is very low so that I am always take tension please give me solution of this problem.
Dear sir, From one month I had head tingling and numbness in hand and legs, I contact doctor he told me it was anxiety and given some tablets, but it won't help me. May I know how long it will take to cure, it was big problem, please suggest me.
My husband loves me so much and I also love him, but he has the problem of dreaming about me that if I talk with someone specially gents my husband gets the dream that I am with that person having sex over him. And the next day he tells that dream. I am normally jovial type and talk with others freely. Since my husband has this problem I don't know what to do. Whether I have to talk with others or not. Is there any remedy for my husband. Please help me doctors. And how I have to behave?
Sir, My father has diagnosed with thyroid calcification nodule, and suffering with cough & voice hoarseness since last two month so please suggest what we do now?
His age was 65 years sir and he was smoker and 15. Years back he left smoking he was working in factory and left that 20 years right now he continue breath with out oxygen concentrater and now am giving tablets pirfinex ab flow racool montalk.
Hi My wife is 37 years old, she has some mental disorder since 1 years. She is not basically identify herself some time and some time she will be completely ok. What kind of symptoms is. Please advise what is the treatment.
After lots of job pressure when I return to my home some pain on my back neck and also in head . After complete my dinner it is finish. I feel it last 2 days. Is it any tension about this pain. I am not taking any pain killer.
Sir, in december 2014. I was running wearing badly quishend shoes and. After that haglund deformity. Arises im both pf my heels and i. Am suffering from this from lst 1.5 yrs. Its very painful and depressing I can not run and. Live freely. What to do now. I am. Thinking to convince my parents for surgery bit they are reluctant they are saying. Huh. Theres nothing behind you heel you are just making excuses for ypur laziness what to do now.(
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.