Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shiny MenonYour feedback matters!
I am gaining weight when I don't exercise and when I exercise I loose it so if I permanently want to loose what should I do?
Dear Mam/sir I am having a problem of distraction and mood disorder I always thinks negativity in all works and repeating and having a kind of fear. please help!
Thank you for your suggestions on my question about rct. Can you please give me some idea about the prices of caps after root canal. Please suggest me dentist also along with prices because I think where I went they are charging more than normal cost.
My sister is 32 years old. She is married. She is 4'11 however her weight is around 80 kgs. She do not eat much and do normal work daily. Her weight is not reducing since a very long time. Is she is suffering from obesity? or daily exercise can control her weight? any suggestions for possible test?
I have teeth cavity problem & mine last ke teeth niklwa chuki hu or 3 teeth mei RCT bhi Kara chuki hu, mere front k teeth those yellow h please help me & solve this problem. thanks.
I am 30 year old but my weight is below 50, and I never feel so hungry. Please suggest what should I do?
How we can check the symptoms of malaria? Whether it is spread from mosquito or other type of insects? Please help me doctor. Hope and waiting for your answer.
Hello Sir, I am Pidit constipation very serious problem of the past two years. Motion is very tight in the morning and does not look too hungry and gas recruitment becomes what to do?
Someone tell me how can I gain weight as I have 58 kg please some one help me as I feel very awkward when I wear clothes it does not look attractive .what should I eat regularly to gain more wait.
Hello doctor. I have been having sore throat, cough and cold for the past 3 weeks. I was on medication and I got slightly better. But still the sore throat is present along with cold and I have cough at night. I smoke 1 cigarette a day. But now I have stopped that for the past 3-4 days. Whenever I clear my throat I get phlegm. Im scared that I have a tumor as im a medical student myself.
I have some rashes between my tails. My tails is very close together because my walk sir this problem I used many rashes creams but not working. Now sir please help me.
People's daily reported that cancer has become the number one threat to human life. It is a common and frequently-occurring disease which seriously endangers the health of people. Cancer experts have pointed out that, besides the genetic factor, cancer is also highly related to the environmental factors, in which diet is one of the most important.
Relevant researches have pointed out that about one-third of the cancer diseases has something to do with the poor eating habits in daily life. With the gradual improvement of the living standards, people tend to eat more refined foods at the meal, while the intake of coarse grains and cereals is reduced. Such modern poor eating habit will lead to a series of cancers, which seriously affect the health of human body.
- First, lack of cellulose will increase the incidence of colorectal cancer.
- Second, excessive intake of high-fat, high-protein foods has become an important reason for the increasing incidence of breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Third, about 75% of the head and neck cancer is caused by drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Fourth, people who like to eat hard, hot, and pungent foods will easily suffer from esophageal cancer.
- Fifth, gastric cancer has something to do with too much intake of smoked foods or foods which contain nitrate, such as sausage, ham, pickles, dried salted fish and so on.
- Sixth, eating mildewed corn, peanut, rice and other foods or drinking unsanitary water will make people susceptible to liver cancer.
- Seventh, people who prefer to eat sweet and greasy foods are most likely to suffer from pancreatic cancer.
- Eighth, insufficient intake of vegetables and fruits has something to do with colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer and esophageal cancer.