Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi RawatYour feedback matters!
Very! Urgent, Hi sir, my mom was accident on Sunday today is 4th day, she have head injured that is DAI, left leg fractured, she is unconscious. In this case can we have go to for surgery? Dr. said if your not go to surgery your mother leg was completely removed. So kindly advise as soon as possible.
I am 23 year old female. I am having pain in my arm and shoulder for five days continuously. I took my pain killers bt they were not effective. So what should I do now.
I was met with an accident and my leg was fractured but after 2 years of the accident the pain still suffer me. What should i do?
I am 44 year old male. Couple of months before I got injury to index finger of the right hand by accident. The finger got swollen and I am unable to bend beyond a certain limit. I visited doctor and he asked to take x-ray. It seems no fracture. The doctor asked me to do some simple exercise to solve the issue as this is a small issue. But after 2.5 months exercise, I am still having the swellings and the index finger is bend also. Unable to move the finger freely. Please suggest for me.
I am 8 weeks pregnant and my back pains in the morning and sometimes in day too. Whats the reason doctor.
Sir, . I am 25 years old. I have a pain in my knee on my both legs. It is because of wen I am a small I met with an cycle accident after that 1 doctor tell to operation becoz there is a blood clot inside mi legs. But in that age mi parents r not agree to operate mi legs so that time doctor will tell no problem you can take the medicines it will be make your leg better. Kk at that time I take the medicine it will be better but after long years ago mi legs r getting slipping wen I walk, run. After that time also prefer the doctor nd it will be better. Nd like this wenever I give pressure on mi legs it will be slip nd I can't walk. It will be get wounded like this mi another leg was also creating a problem same. So doctor wat will be the precaution I have to take really it creating a big problem in mi life. Daily I have a pain in this situation I can't play, can't stand on mi leg for long time, can't walk. Please tell me sir wat to do.
For me always a pain at centre point of spinal cord & back neck pain What is the solution for bone and nerves weakness/ please inform me.
I am suffering from back pain permanently and whenever I run for a min. That nght I can not sleep perfectly my legs were paining much and another question is that my stomach is not working properly all the time sometimes food will digest too early ndd sometimes nott so what should I do to maintain my health.
From last few days I feel pain while I go to potty. I feel pain in my back and when I wash it after completing then I feel something swollen up near the hole from where the waste comes out. I feel pain in washing that area and when I sit then also I feel pain and while walking also. The swollen part fells me round in shape and it pains a lot while doing potty. Though I think blood never came till now from that region. I think it is piles. Please help me to recognise it. I am 17 years old boy.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.