Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpi AroraYour feedback matters!
I HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN FROM 3 MONTHS NO OTHER SYMPTOMS EXCEPT STIFFNESS, PAIN WHILE BENDING FORWARD, sometime prickly felling in lower back. Is this Disc Symptoms? I went to doctor he said its spasm he gave me some meds and 10 says rest from gyming, now again same problem what meds should I take? And what exercises can I do? Is this serious.
Hi sir Am Prashanth Am facing fungal infection since 1 year Its Going and again Infected at same area Am used so many anti fungal creams please suggest me any good Fungal ointment or suggest me the way how can prevent this fungal infection permanently Am asking its seriously its became big problem in my life please help me Thank you.
Hy ..guys.....I m 25 yrs old ..female. ..i have dark circles problem under my eyes ...from months ..can u tell me a permanent treatment for this ...
I am 25 yr female and 4 months pregnant. Have been having heavy vaginal bleeding since 2months. Scan says placenta is 2cm above cervix. Advised bed rest till my delivery. Does it set right later in pregnancy and what care should I take now?
My main problem is acne/pimples they are growing very much these days. I got a oily skin. Kindly suggest me how to get rid of this for my career as it is discouraging me for facing any interview. Thank you.
My father 75 years of age is feeling numbness in toe and below knees. Which doctor we should consult and what should be the problem.
I am 27 years old. I am having frequent influenza for last few months. When I take medicine it becomes ok for few days. But it occurs suddenly after 2/3 days. Kindly advise me.
I am 22 year old male and having a problem of masturbation since last 11 year (due to lack of knowledge, now i'm not doing much but I have a problem that i'm too skinny.
My father is 59 years old, he suffers from diabetic and has sugar level more than 230. For past few days his food consumption level reduced. He gets tired, He says the is more pain on his legs, He gets wheezing problem when he talks continuously for 5 minutes. He gets fever feeling every evening. He goes urine every one hour. His water consumption are also less. Is these problem are abnormal for sugar patient or my father has some other problem. Please reply.
My face is so black. So every body hates me. I want to get my face white. So I want to become white. Please help me? What to do.
May I know about the diet plan which doesn't affect on abs and helps to increase the weight naturally ?
Pimples are very annoying, especially when they are on your cheeks because then they do twice the damage - hurt your skin and at the same time they also steal away the charm of your looks. Although there are many lotions and creams in the markets that guarantee the removal of this skin inflammation, they are chemicals that eventually start showing its side-effects on your skin. For this reason, a few home remedies with some simple pimple-combating tools work the best and here are some of them:
- Use ice cubes and crushed ice to reduce the redness and the heat in the inflammation. Applying ice over the pimples eventually makes them reduce in size and disappear altogether.
- Soak a little piece of cotton or rag in fresh lemon juice and apply it over a pimple. Lemon helps a pimple dry up faster.
- Soak a rag of cotton in tea tree oil and put it over a pimple. It has anti-bacterial properties which help fight against acne pimples. For even better results, you can also try mixing tea tree oil in aloe vera gel. You can put this mixture on your acne pimples and rinse it after 20 minutes for effective healing.
- White toothpaste can work wonderfully with a pimple and reduce it to nothing in a very little time.
- Steaming is another foolproof way to get rid of the pimples in the most natural manner. If you expose the pimples to steam, the steam works its way through the pimples and cleans out all the bacteria. It thus helps your skin to breathe and get in contact with oxygen. This ultimately makes a pimple ripen quickly and thus leads to its deterioration.
- Use garlic to get rid of pimples. How? Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent which is why it is a very good remedy for pimples. Cut a small piece of garlic and rub it over your pimples. After several minutes wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Honey is another natural antibiotic that can accelerate the removal of pimples by effective healing. The catch here is to apply honey directly over the affected area. Keep it for several minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Mixing honey and cinnamon and applying its paste on the affected area is also a very dead-sure manner of getting rid of pimples.
- Grind a cucumber to make a face mask and allow it to dry. Then wash your face after several minutes. This cleans up the dirt and bacteria in the pimples.
Next time you get those unwanted pimples, you know what to do! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.