Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa Manoj ShitoleYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and suffering from acne and pimple problems from last 6 years they are also on my back.
Hi Sir, Please suggest me my face is very dull can I take peel or any glow creams please tell me thanks.
Iam suffering from heavy hair fall and need necessary actions to reduce hair. Can you please suggest me.
My 9 th month pregnancy is going on. I am facing pain under right breast. I did abdomen ultrasound. Dr. said I have hydronephrosis in right kidney and kidney size is 64 128 mm. Please give me suggestion? I need any medicine or not. And other important suggestions.
I have ulcers in my mouth for more than 3days and it pains a log so I need some kind of fast remedy for it.
Hello! I am a boy Age 16 My height is 168.5 from 1 year 1. Tell me if I am too short for my age or I am average? 2. Also tell me some ways to increase it fast. I only have 2 months of time to play and exercise. Then I will be studying 24x7 for IIT.
I am 42 years old and I am suffering from blocked ears and pain in throat since 3 days. I feel tired and pain in body and little fever also. Please help.
I want to increase my height. Can you tell me a successful medicine that helps me in the growth of my body parts?
She is suffering from stomach ache. What is the best medicine & what might be her disease.Please tell.
I am suffering from right knee joint pain, since last two weeks to relive the pain while waking I am using elastic tubular knee caps. While in relaxing position, while in deep sleep I used to get cramps right side thigh. I am using home cal. But yet, there is no relief. Please suggest some relif through homeopathy.
I have back pain and knee because four year before I had an accident and i have also diabetes. What is the solution ?
What to eat to completely stop thyroid medicines at the age of 35 after Dr. consultantWhat to eat how to eat to stop stress related tablets I.e Lamico OD, Clonotril 0.25,q mind After Dr. consultation.
Hello Doctor, is skin lite a good cream or not for dry skin with pimples, holes, acne scars. Suggest me a good cream for curing.
How can increase the weight because I am lin-thin I am eating normally but my weight is not increase.
Also known as Posterior Prolapse, Rectocele involves weakening of the walls between vagina and rectum, thereby, causing the rectal wall to swell and protrude into the space of the vagina. This bulging is a common, but temporary problem that arises after childbirth. In severe cases, the swollen tissues may extend out of the vaginal opening and usually cause more discomfort than pain.
What are the most common causes for Rectocele?
- An upright posture places a lot of weight on the pelvic region, which is probably the most important cause for Rectocele or Posterior Prolapse.
- Constipation is also a very valid reason for Rectocele because it causes straining of the connective tissues that separate the vagina and the rectum.
- Constant heavy lifting and indiscriminate increase of body weight may also put a lot of pressure on the pelvic region that could ultimately lead to weakening of rectal and vaginal tissues.
- Weakening of vaginal passageway due to pregnancy and childbirth is also a common reason for Rectocele development.
- Chances of developing Posterior Prolapse increases with age.
Physiological problems posed due to Rectocele
- Passage of bowel becomes difficult and may sometimes require pressure on the vaginal bulge.
- The protrusion of tissue takes place from your vaginal opening, when you strain while passing bowel. This usually happens in people with constipation.
- This disorder may also induce a sensation that the bowel tract has not been fully emptied even after passing stool.
- Such vaginal bulging also causes difficulties and embarrassing concerns during sexual intercourse.
Medical recommendations and preventive measures to tackle Rectocele
- Home made remedies and exercise are usually effective. Performing exercises help re tighten the pelvic muscles and tissues, thus reversing the effects of Rectocele. Vaginal pessaries or rubber rings, inserted into the vagina, can also support loose tissues and keep them in place.
- Surgical procedures are hardly needed in most cases of Rectocele. But if the issue is chronic, you may opt for removing the protruding tissues by surgery or strengthen the boundary between vagina and rectum by a mesh patch. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.