Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
It's very embarrassing that, I've matured hair in between my brest and allover belly. Can it be cured by treatment? And prevent the hair growing?
Believe in "Achaar (Good conduct/moral character), Vichar (Good positive thinking), Niyam (Follow strict daily routine like wake up, sleep time, meal timings etc.), karma, Dharma and sanyam (Control). You will never get ill. I promise. Give it a try - and see the change in life.
My daughter is a type 1 diabetic patients. She is getting low most of the time .in that condition she is eating sweets and even drinking glucose and juices. But yet sugar level is not increasing. What should be done to increase the sugar level.
Due to continuously changing of cities. The hairfall increases soo much. Please tell me what I have to do.
I have acne problem and when it go away il leaves black spots on face. It is increasing. I tried many acne removal product but none of my use. I have black spots too. What should I do.
I am getting a lot of pimples on my face and I have tried all types of medicines and face washes etc. Can you please help me.
1. Maintain your diet chart like_
If you r fatty then take less calories n waste more doing exercise.
If you hv fit. Then take balanced diet.
Take more fiber food
Avoid fast food
Mera 2 years ka boy h use 4 days se fever or cough ho raha h doctor KO bhi 2-3 baar dikha diya par kuch nahi ho raha fever phir aa jata h, please suggust me a proper treatment and medicine.
I have problem related to hair. There is excessive hair fall under the age of 24 kindly tell me the actual cause of hair falling and tell treatment.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.