Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa.m.sYour feedback matters!
My age 27 year's Meri wife age 25 year's uske ovary (privet part, niche k side) bahut khujli hota hai candid ka ek powder hamesha lagati hai par khujali bahut hota hai.
I am 21 yrs female suffering from painful urination since 6 months. There is no other effects like fever and abdominal pain. It occurs continuously everyday when I stop intaking of water for a while also. I have to drink more and more water for every 10 minutes if not painful urination occurs. Please suggest some solution.
Hi everyone. I had gone through lipid profile in SEP 2015 after having lunch at that time my triglycerides were 325 (at that time I was unaware of procedure for lipid test) after that I started taking medicine for it. I took my medicine till last 5 months (SEP 2016) and did test for ever 2 month's after fasting for 12 hour's it was all normal till then. I stopped taking medicine then Again I did a test on dec 2016 for my triglycerides it was 400 and on Feb 2017 it was 365 without medicine after fasting for 12 hour's all times Now shall I take medicine again or can I reduce it with my food and proper exercise. Please help me out in this I am much confused and worried. If I have to take medicine till how many I have to continue it Thanks a lot for your help.
I am having a small pin hole in my teeth. I want to know the reason behind this and is this a serious matter?
I will get a recharge for asking a question in more than 15 words so I am asking how to loose weight? Don't answer.
I am 53 years old my head center point is hair fall please sent your tip and any nay lotion. I am evey confused in your advised.
I have noticed some swelling on my back for the past few days. It gets okay if I put some iodex or spray. I feel that I might have pulled the muscle or is it a side effect of statin? The inflammation is on one side of the back below the shoulder.
Dark spots as well as remove pimples on my face for two months I used the cream, but what I should have not seen any changes. What.
I want to build muscle ayurwin nutrigain can build muscle and how much days to take powder tell me please.
At the back of my head I've lost hair as a small round shape. I think this alopecia. My doubt is whether it will grow or not. Or this will spread.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.