Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa.m.sYour feedback matters!
Should I take metformin in my 35 weeks of pregnancy to treat gestational diabetes? Fasting sugar: 98 postprandial: 134.
What is the possible diet chart for a 50 years old man who weighs more than 110 kgs who either wants to maintain or decrease his weight?
I feel Sleepy all the time from the past 4-5 days. I will be giving my CA Finals in November so this is a golden period for me. Please Give Suggestions So as to remain active and concentrated. Thanks in advance.
I am 20 years old and in this time my exam in our head bt I fell no better due to sleepiness and heads. I can't hole night due this. please give me solution.
I have thioroid and left ovarian cyst problem, hormone also imbalanced what treatment I have to take.
Why the dreams are getting when we are sleeping? And for me those incidents are getting in my real life! What's the solution for it?
How we can get good health? how can we do to get good health? how we can enjoy aur life healthful? what is the important for the health full life?
Haii all, ave a hair fall problem tried lot of medicins and oils also consult a lot more doctors, what to do help me plzz.
I am having a problem of slipdiss since last six years now it is getting very severe. I am having a severe pain in my back from last four days.
I am 18 years old, male and I have been taking allot of height increasing medicines but no changes have been recognized. My height is stuck at 5 foot 2. What do you recommend and is it fine to take injection for height increase?
There are white spots raising around my neck it doesn't itches but looks irritating please suggest me any medicine doctor.
Since some time my skin has become quite dull and the glow has gone. I am tanned heavily too. What should I do?
Hi my age is 26 & I have pores/scars on my oily skin I heard about dermaroller,which size of needle should I use and what should be the procedure for using it at home. What is resurfacing & microdermabrassion for face?pls suggest me if it is possible to do it on my on own at home which product or kit should I use.
I get stones in my kidney for every 4 years and I practice kegel exercises for the betterment of my sex life. Does practising kegel exercises bad for kidney stones in terms of stones passing out or is it a good practice?
I am losing my hair when ever I apply the oil and doing head bath lots of hair is falling. How can I control this. Is there any way to reduce.
Although it is still a matter of debate within medical circles, recorded instances of symptoms in middle aged men that resemble the symptoms of female menopause are not at all unnatural and not uncommon either. Commonly referred to as male menopause, this condition alludes to the reduced testosterone level of the male body. However, this condition significantly differs from female menopause in the very fact that not every middle aged man will go through this phase or be afflicted by this condition.
What is the cause behind it?
The causes of male menopause are as follows:
- Drop in testosterone levels: The hormone testosterone produced in the testes not only regulates the sexual drive in a man, but also ushers in puberty as a boy gradually becomes a man. Testosterone secretion helps in the development of body hair, regulation of physical and emotional energy, the change in your voice and the muscular mass of the body. The reduction of testosterone occurs gradually in the male body as you reach the age of 30 and by the age of 40-45, the testosterone level falls significantly. It can drop even further after 50 which may lead to male menopause, also termed as andropause.
- Underlying physical or psychological conditions: As a man gets older, other physiological factors that may afflict his body could be hypertension, diabetes, sleep apnea and many others. These could also end up reducing the testosterone levels within the body resulting in male menopause. Depression, anxiety and even mental disorders have been attributed to triggering this condition.
What are its signs
The symptoms of male menopause typically occur at the same age as when a female approaches menopause. The symptoms are as follows:
- Decreased sex drive.
- Lack of concentration and enthusiasm in general.
- Depression and a reduced sense of self-belief.
- Infertility and problems with erection.
- Significant loss in muscular mass and body hair.
- Sudden growth of breasts and decrease in bone density.
- Body fat suddenly increases.
- Prolonged sensation of fatigue.