Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Dear Sir/Madam I am 17 years old and my hairs are white can you prescribe me some medicines or tonic.
What should I eat to build my body mass as I look very weak for my age? What protein powders I should take?
I am getting a problem with my health. How to I build up my physics without gym. Please give me a suggestion of food chart and time table. Thanks.
I am 21 years old and I have been suffering from asthma from last 3 years I have been using many medicine to get rid of that can you please tell me anything regarding this problem. How can I get cured from this.
I am 18 years old, I'm 5 ft 9" my father is 6ft 1" So are there chances for my height to grow further?
I have infection in my throat (kharash) what to do it occurs in every 30-35 days! What is the best treatment for this please give me!
I am male my age 21 years. I am having less my energy please give me any solution to give me health and energy. Please doctor give me any ideas.
Over-the -counter drugs are not for all even if the problem is common, as there are certain conditions which hinder the proper functioning of the medicine in a person. Thus, before popping a pill we should always consult a trained practitioner. Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are some of the health and sex related problems that can lead to the use of Viagra. This drug was released at the end of the 90s, and it seeks to help people who primarily suffer from occasional impotence and other related issues. These problems can be caused due to psychological problems like stress and anxiety, as well as other reasons including heart disease, diabetes and other such chronic ailments. Yet there are many instances where this drug does not work. Let us find out more about the causes for the same.
- Heart Conditions: To begin with, Viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then Viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
- Side Effects: Viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache, which can actually last days. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
- Narrow Blood Vessels: When a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the member increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why Viagra does not work for some people.
- Arteries: One of the other reasons why Viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow and not strong enough, then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case Viagra cannot work properly.
- Drug Intolerance: The primary work of Viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like Viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition.
What is treatment of EHPOV child A cirohssis if no bleeding/blood vomiting has happened yet for a 39 year old f having swelling more apparent on face and stomach and shortness of breathing at random.
Sir I have suffered from stomach pain for the last one month during playing cricket in the evenings. So please suggest me sir.
Toxins and bacteria that aren't released get stored as waste and this eventually leads to acne. Green foods like spinach are rich in chlorophyll which helps cleanse bacteria and toxins from the digestive tract and blood stream. Spinach is rich in vitamin a which naturally acts as an anti acne agent.