Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa KYour feedback matters!
I am living in south delhi and using hard ground water to getting fresh and currently using Amway glister as toothpaste and pears soap for bathing. Which toothpaste is best? Amway glister, forever gel or any other?
I am 33 years old. I m suffring from leuckaplakia in my toung. There is any perfect treatment. It can be cure. Any treatment for it?
There is a gap between my front two teeth how can it get fixed n what will be the cost n my age is 25.
- 2 cm long ginger root
- 4 carrots
- 3 apples
- Juice of half a lemon
Method of preparation:
Put all above mentioned ingredients in a blender and mix them well until you get homogeneous mixture. Drink the beverage in the morning, before breakfast, as soon as you have prepared it.
Ginger root helps in reducing high cholesterol and fight stomach bacteria, which are considered responsible for the creation of peptic ulcer disease. It positively affects the recovery of red flora, regulates irregular stool and relieves intense headache and migraine.
Carrot is great for the heart, teeth and gums. It protects the body and contributes in the fight against heart attack. It also improves vision, acts against cancer and makes the skin smooth and soft.
Apple helps strengthen immunity, is great for weight loss and stimulates the kidney, liver and bile. It also protects against oral cavity diseases, stimulates digestion, protects the heart and blood vessels, reduces stress, fatigue and insomnia, protects against bacteria and viruses and prevents some cancers.
Lemon lowers high blood pressure, discards toxins, reduces pain in arthritis, acts against infections, flu and also acts against oral cavity and tongue diseases. It also strengthens the immune system and inhibits the development of infections.
I am 22 years old. I have eye sight problem and my teeth are also have cavity. I am can please suggest me some medicine for my teeth as well as eyes. I am average looking. I want to gain some weight also. Please help me.
Sir I m 17 years old, my 2 teeth (mole) have 80% lost due to cavity and I have applied for indian air force, sir is this make any problem in air force medical test? What can I do?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
I am 39 years old and suffering from mouth ulcers from 2 months and not able to open mouth fully and there is white patch on my check please Suggests what to do.
Doctor I have a small lump in my tongue for the last 15 years it is neither increasing in size nor it is decreasing. Is it a cause of concern. What is your suggestion please. I am 55 years old. Thank you.
After brushing my tongue, I began to notice streaks of bleed when spitting in the sink. I located the source and it was right on top just a little towards the back. Its very easy to see the area when sticking my tongue out and looking in the mirror. The bleeding very, very minor, almost like a pin and would likely not be noticeable without rinsing. The odd part is, the bleeding almost immediately subsides, but always come from the exact same spot. When its not bleeding, there's absolutely no indication of a lesion or bump on the tongue whatsoever. It looks perfectly normal, even upon very close lighted inspection. There appears to be no subsurface bumps either. It feels and looks perfectly smooth like the surrounding areas. Is this something to be concerned about and worthy of a special appointment or is this something fairly typical? I brush my tongue in the morning with the standard toothbrush and have never had this, nor sourness from it as a result. I'm a 25y/o male. Thanks!
My husband is complaining of slight swelling in right jaw and pain in right ear. He uses a headphone on cell phone and is using a new branded headphone from 2 days. Can it be the reason for his problem? What can be done to resolve his problem?
I have problem with my teeth they are all tortuous and I get blood while brushing teeth and all the skin gums under the teeth have became black. So can you give me solution to these problems.
How do wash my teeth? I wash regularly in a nice manner but despite of this at corners there are yellow spots as if those area are not washed but I wash properly.
Wisdom tooth eruption most often leads to little pain and discomfort. If you suffer such problem, prefer to go to a dentist to know the position of the tooth. They are mostly tilted or remain inside. They never help in chewing. So we suggest to extract it to prevent any damage to the adjacent tooth due to it.