Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpa Harish
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa HarishYour feedback matters!
Its been two months that I delivered a baby. Now my hubby wants to suck my breast milk. Is it possible or safe.
My last period was on 19th march and on 8th April I had light bleeding is it normal or I have any problem please help me.
Hello doctor, I had a 6 years old baby after her I conceived 2 times but there was spontaneously abortion now I am ttc last 1 year but not conceived I am ovulating properly no tubes problem uterus is normal in my hubby semen analysis agulliation is present and some puss cell. And I saw spotting before 4-5 days of period. please help me how can I conceived.
Hi my wife have multiple fabroids in her uterus.....my current doctor is suggesting to remove them through laproscopy . What is your opinion. My wife is just 34 years old
We had made relationship last month on 5 jan which is 3 days after the cycle complete and we doesn't use precautions. Now she is not eating food properly Is she get pregnant if yes then there is any kind of problem with the baby because we had made relationship just after the cycle complete.
I'm in love with a divorcee. I want to marry her as we do share a good bonding & relationship. But I am worried about my future sex life and about my children. Her previous relationship lasted for 10 years & she don't have any kid from that relationship so because of this reason she got divorced. Presently we are enjoying good relation physically & mentally but just worried about future uncertainties like Hiv. I mean if we have unsafe sex can I come in contact with this disease. If I have safe sex how can we have kids. I'm very confused Please do advice me in this please. She is 9 years elder to me her age is 31 years.
Water effectively constitutes 70-75% of human bodies and keeps us protected from many harmful things. But many people have a frequent question: is it alright to drink water before you brush your teeth? Will it harm your body? Let us discuss the same in this article.
Many people believe that they should not drink water before brushing their teeth because of the bacterias present in saliva after you wake up. But this is a myth and it does not have any scientific logic. When you drink water after waking up before brushing, your saliva goes with the water down into the stomach which results in the killing of the bacteria due to the high acid content inside it. Therefore there is absolutely no harm if you drink water before brushing teeth.
If you are familiar with Japanese culture then you must know that the Japanese drink two glasses of water every morning immediately after they wake up. Drinking water immediately after you wake up without brushing your teeth does not harm you in any way. Doctors always recommend drinking two full glass or at least one, on an empty stomach. There are several benefits your body receives when you consume water every morning after you wake up.
Drinking water every morning has its own long list of benefits. Let us have a look at them-
- Boosts your immunity- Drinking water every morning strengthens your immunity system. Helps you to fight diseases and germs much better.
- Clears the bowels- After your drink water in the morning, you will get an urge of flushing out your bowels. This way the bowels remain clear and you do not face any constipation issues.
- Speeds up metabolism- Your metabolism gets boosted when you drink water resulting in faster digestion and metabolic rate. It also keeps you hydrated through the day.
- Prevents headaches and migraines effectively and it also helps in preventing colon infection because your bowels get cleared easily.
- Helps in weight loss- Drinking water every morning helps you to lose weight by a significant margin due to the fact it occupies the stomach killing the desire to eat much in the morning.
- Beneficial for skin- Increase in the freshness of your skin complexion which water delivers if you drink it every day in the morning. It flushes out the toxins and dead cells which helps in increase of new and fresh body cells.
Thus as you can see the long list of benefits you will receive if you drink water every day after you wake up.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!