Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpa H B
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa H BYour feedback matters!
I am taking taking olkem20h tablet for no since from 2014 n my by recently recorded is 130/80 I want to ask is it compulsory now also to take tablet or I can leave?
After delivery I had got my periods after 8 months and my cycle also increased by 40 days. I do breastfeeding to my 1 year old child as well. My LMP was on 1st may 2016 and till date I have not got my periods yet. I had done a home pregnancy test on 11 june which was negative. Could there be any other issues or any chances of pregnancy? Please help.
I want sex about. When the time sex do than get pragnency fast, after period, before period, period in between 15 days.
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
Discharge ho raha h nipples se (light white color) on pressing, without pregnant or baby? I am worried alot.
I wanted to ask that I have Lipoma on my forehand, back and tighs. I have already consulted doc and he suggested that nothing serious. Can you please confirm the same?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend before 4 days. She got early periods today. Is this the sign of pregnancy. What can we do avoid pregnancy?
I am 23 years old , female. The main problem is I am used on tablet for abortion. Abortion is successfully. But bleeding is continue last 21days. What I am ding tell me your continue answer.
Hello doctor am having sex with my husband yesterday but even took loette contraceptive pill yesterday night. Is this enough to prevent pregnancy or else have to take regularly that means daily?
Hey. I am 20 years old. 10th jan afternoon I had sex with my gf. Nd I guess on 2nd tym may be sperm touched vagina. I had used condoms also. Her periods was from 2 to 6 or 7. Is their any chance of pregnancy?
My wife trying to conceive pregnancy but it doesn't after miscarriage 6 month son before 5 year. We have a daughter of 9 year old. My wife has PCOS disease. Kindly help us.
I am a 53 year old female. Recently I have been getting a shooting pain on the top of my head with blood shot eyes. This happens only when I have intense sex. What is this about?
I am 23 years old and I had swelling on left labia majors and pain in inguinal region, please suggest some treatment, and I also feels that it is increasing please help.Please tell.
I have watched many ads about people diet just because of their weight I want my self to be fit enough to face the future challenges please help me.
I did my semen analysis, my wife did her fallopian tube test. As per our Gyne Doctor, everything is well and normal condition. We r trying r conceive for almost 2 yrs, but repeatedly we r failure. Now our doctor suggested us to try another consecutive 3 months with few more medicines for my wife. Medicines r: Savomine Cap. 1 cap daily at bedtime/ Letoval 2.5 mg 2 tab daily at bed time from 3rd Day of menses upto 7th Day./ Lupigest SR 300 mg Tab 1 Tab daily at Bed time from 16th Day of menses upto 25th Day. please tell whether we r going through a correct process of treatment. Because our doctor suggested us to try the above procedure 3 months.
These may be taken by people who are living in places with a seemingly pleasant yet unhealthy weather. They may benefit from it. Both red and black varieties of mud are used for mud therapy which helps in eliminating toxins primarily through the skin and also other organs such as intestines and kidneys.