Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShilpaYour feedback matters!
I am 25year old male I have a pimple problem. So I am use order cream but thiar is no relif so what I do.
I wants to tell you about the problem of hair whitening I have already take the more and more treatment of my this problem but I can not feel change in my hairs please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am suffering from allergies in my whole body I tried various medicines but got no result please suggest me good treatment.
I have some type of dark spectacles on my face when it is in winter season my face looks bright and great but when the summer comes the dark spectacles grows up and it looks darkness on my face. So please let me know about this what is the problem behind this as I used many medicines and cosmetics but it seems no difference.
I have fair colour bt on my chicks many spot are my look ugly I want to remove these spot so pls tell me home made solution.
I'm 22 years old girl. My problem is that tiny blotches in my thighs it is in black colour sometimes it will be itches.
Hairfall is a common disorder in developing countries. There are lot many hair related problems are occurring now days in community such as premature graying of hairs, thining of hairs, alopecia areata, baldness in young people's. Homoeopathy has best results against Hairfall.
If there is Hairfall, there is some cause behind it and removing the cause of Hairfall is as much importants as taking Treatment.
Important causes of Hairfall:
1. Thyroid disease such as hypothyroidism is one of important cause of Hairfall in females.
2. Polycystic ovarian disease is also common disorder in females which can cause Hairfall.
3. Alopecia areatais common hair disorder can cause baldness and thinking of hairs.
4. Ringworm infection of head
5. Pregnancy - During pregnancy due to the harmonal changes, deficiency of vitamins and proteins lead to Hairfall.
6. Lifestyle is one of the cause for Hairfall such as late night work.
7. Stress - Prolonged stress leads to sleeplessness, low appetite, indigestion and all this totally effects on Hairfall.
8. Diet : in order to loose the weight many of people's ignore the content of foods. Deficiency of vitamins, iron, zinc may lead to Hairfall.
9. Hairstyling such as streatening of hairs, use of colour, chemical may lead to Hair damage.
10. Pollution and sun exposure.
Homoeopathic medicines -
3. Baryta carb