Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shiekh MehboobYour feedback matters!
M tabacoo ka adi hu and 10-15 din se mere gale me dard h jaise chale ho or kuch chub raha ho kuch Khane pine pe dard hota h koi ilaz bataye plz.
I am 25y. Old and I feel sore throat when I wake up in the morning (like it is dry )I actually do a job which involves me standing for long hours and also have soreness under feet. My sleep timings are not usual (3 am-1 pm). Is this normal? Please help.
My daughter is 6 years old her molar teeth was extracted two days back due to Spoiled teeth. Her dentist says the other side molar teeth also should be removed in next month, though the other side molar teeth is good as of now he says as she has to use only that side for chewing there are chances of decaying that side too. Is it good advice? Is there no any way to protect the other molar teeth? As she can not chew anything till she gets the new one. Please help.(As of now no problem with the other side molar teeth)
Good evening please I have someone that gave birth at first and the baby died immediately, and the doctors claimed the mother had diabetes, and now again the second child is died 1 hour after birth. What could be the cause of this? Thanks.
It's been almost 4-5 days that I'm waking up at night around 5.10-5.30 am. Sometimes getting up by some dreams. I wake up and then again sleep after 15-20 mins. Now matter at what time I sleep I'm getting up around 5 am last 4 days. What's wrong with me?
I have desk job but last 2 Years my weight 75 To 80 Gone why sir plzz give solution thank you sir I am suffering very problem.
I have a problem I can not sleep at night. I have to sleep. But not success to sleep at time. What should I can do.
For e.g. I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. | am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am a men of age 20 and height 5.5feet but my weight is 72 .can you please help me to loss my weight and get a fit body?
Need opinion on back pain called Disc bulge - Lumber Spine. L4-L5 level .what is the treatment for such disease .age 30. What need to be done recover from it. Doctor scanned report says. Mild diffuse disc bulge noted at L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels causing attenuation of ventral thecal sac and inferior aspect of bilateral neural foramina narrowing. No obvious nerve root compression is seen. Rest of the intervertebral disc does not show significant disc bulge / herniation. Lower thoracic spinal cord (from D9 vertebral. Level downwards) and the conus medullaris appear normal. Pre and paravertebral soft tissues appear normal. Sacroiliac joints included in the study region show no definite abnormality. Request expertise opinion what to do and how to recover ,treatment and how much time it take to free from pain.
Hello I am suffering from high cholesterol and blood pressure due to which pains occurs at my chest Also due to this I sometimes face acidity problems I also wanted to know does green tea helps in reducing cholesterol and weight loss and oxidation of body I also take omez tablets for temporary relief and cholesterol tablets bio d3 plus and razo also I also have itching problems.
I am Male of 43 yrs diabetic fasting 291 intake insulin morning 25 & evening 20 & gluconorm sr 1g.Please suggest
It is generally assumed that after sexual intercourse, men more often tend to doze off immediately, leaving the women not entirely satisfied, primarily because of less foreplay and after play action. These assumptions are, however, not entirely wrong and there are many ways with which one can prove this.
Here are a few tips whereby you can reverse this and end it with a bang:
- The traditional belief that men are more emotionally detached after intercourse than women is inherently true in most cases and the best way to prevent your man from snoozing immediately after sex is to hold him tight and snuggle up. Being held feels good and right for both sexes, and is also an effective way of retaining heat.
- A great way of prolonging that physical intimacy after sexual intercourse is by giving your man a smooth massage. Perhaps you can lighten up his senses by slowly tracing circles on his torso or by gradually moving over and around the navel areas confidently and sensuously.
- By way of suggesting a bath or shower after sex, you are, in a way, inviting him and yourself for another possible orgasmic session. After taking turns in scrubbing each other's backs, necks and shoulders, you can proceed with moving along towards other parts of the body. Furthermore, a hot and wet-nude environment eventually supports a post-orgasmic flush.
- Oral sex is yet another invigorating way of sustaining the erotic process. Paying more attention to the area around the anus as well as the area around the clitoris is always an effective method to 'end it with a bang'.
- You could also try paying him compliments or whispering and breathing romance into his ears with stuff like, "I love you", or "I desire you", accompanied by light sexual caresses - as long as it prevents him from snoozing!