Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shetty SYour feedback matters!
Sir. Can we eat banana in early morning after done exercise. Please tell me any information. Which diet I can take with exercise.
Sir I am suffering cold cough from more than three months and it cannot be cured what can I do to get rid of?
How to remove sunburn from forehead it became black skin dosent match with forehead please suggest some cream or face wash something to cure this.
I want to reduce my weight And I want improve my self immunopower What should I do Please suggest me And for glowing skin.
I have psoriasis. Every one tell me there is no cure for it. Is that true? I want to know what should I eat and what I should not eat.
My menstruations was just thinking over but now it's bleeding I don't know why is it happen I just pushed my pussy so instead of white fluid this blood is coming .please tell me why and what is happening.
I am 34 years old. My beard and moustache is very thin and not dense. I want to dense my beard and moustache. Please tell me the home remedies or any solution.
Hello! Pl advise how to slow down puberty of my 10 year old daughter. She is too short and small to understand.
I am a 59 year old male with body wt 66 kg, ht.170cms.I am normal for BP,sugar etc. There was border line sugar 4 years back but the same was normalized after daily walk and exercise.MY diet in normal.My problem is that since last 5 months my abdomen level is increasing resulting in tightening of trousers i wear.I have put on 1 kg wt since last 5 months.Pl advice me why so happening and measure to control it. Thanks
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.