Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shetty SYour feedback matters!
Sir, Is there any medicine available in any of ayurveda, homeopathy or etc. For the moles on the face. If any available please tell me.
Hii I am suffering from asthma. Its been 3 months I have ben using foracort 200 twice a day and I am fit and fine. From few days I feel flurry (ghabrahat) And having rapid heartbeat sometimes what should I do? And taking this foracort daily will it still lead me to asthma attack?
Recently, my skin started itching. I mean I feel like scratching my skin all the time. Tiny red bumps similar to mosquito bite pops up. I shower 2 times daily and use a certified soap (perobar). The itching gets terrible at night. I never have had any skin problems before. It seems that there is some thing more around the corner which I can't possibly fathom. A proper advice would be highly beneficial.
Hi my heartbeat increases suddenly sometimes after getting a push from inside. I think it is due to gastric problem this happens once in 15-20 days. This remains for about 5 minutes. My ECG is normal and I did not eat outside's oily food. I got normal after the gas got passed. What is this problem and what is the solution. I got this problem when I was living outside my home for 3 months.
I am 20 years old male I am having so many pimples on my face and marks day by day they are increasing and I want to stop them how can I stop them please help.
I am a 18 years old girl and feel severe pain in my heart sometimes. Sometimes I feel like someone is pressing over my chest. I feel breathless and helpless. For that particular moment m like dead. I can't even take air inside my body nor could exhale it.please help me
I am facing headache almost five days in a week. I tried many medicines but all in vain. What I should do now.
Im 70kgs height 5.2 female. Need to lose 15kgs in two months. Also have low bp. Iv enrolled my self in a gym too. Can you suggest a best diet nd sm remedies and foods that cut down fat? And also the best slimming pills that I can have along.
I have eczema and thyroid problem and therefore my skin is always dry. My grandfather had severe eczema prob and my grandma has asthma problems. Hence I am predisposed to eczema. My skin is getting always dry irrespective of how much moisturiser I put and my breasts are getting wrinkly and dry to. Can you suggest something I can apply to my breasts and body or a med I could take to improve my skin conditionThanks.
Sir, I have a pimple dot how to remove it. There are too many dot in my both side cheek. please sir tell me.
Iron is an essential nutrient and mineral that is required by adults and children alike. Iron helps move oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body and helps muscles store and use oxygen. It is especially important for children because it aids development and prevents anaemia. Untreated iron deficiency in children can cause physical and mental delays. It can lead to less healthy red blood cells in the child's blood stream which will cause a delay in the growth of physical and mental faculties.
Risk factors for iron deficiency in children
Infants and children at highest risk of iron deficiency include:
- Babies who are born prematurely or have a low birth weight
- Babies who drink cow's milk before age 1
- Breast-fed babies who aren't given complementary foods containing iron after age 6 months
- Babies who drink formula that isn't fortified with iron
- Children ages 1 to 5 who drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of cow's milk, goat's milk or soy milk a day
- Children suffering from, Malabsorption, Chronic diarrhoea, thyroid disorders and Celiac Disease.
- Children ages 1 to 5 who have been exposed to lead
- Adolescent girls also are at higher risk of iron deficiency because their bodies lose iron during menstruation.
Symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia
The signs and symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia in children may include:
- Pale skin
- Fatigue or weakness
- Slow cognitive and social development
- Difficulty maintaining body temperature
- Increased likelihood of infections
- Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, such as ice, dirt or pure starch
Prevent iron deficiency in children
Take steps to prevent iron deficiency in your child by paying attention to his or her diet. For example:
- Encourage a balanced diet. When you begin serving your baby solids, typically between ages 4 months and 6 months, feed him or her foods with added iron, such as iron-fortified baby cereal. For older children, good sources of iron include red meat, chicken, fish, beans and dark green leafy vegetables. Between ages 1 and 5, don't allow your child to drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of milk a day.
- Enhance absorption. Vitamin C helps promote the absorption of dietary iron. You can help your child absorb iron by offering foods rich in vitamin C, such as melon, strawberries, kiwi, broccoli, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Deworming: The power to kill parasites. With such tablets, we can eliminate worms in children and stop parasites from absorbing the critical nutrients a child needs to develop.
- Consider iron supplements. If your baby was born prematurely or with a low birth weight or you're breast-feeding a baby older than 4 months and he or she isn't eating two or more servings a day of iron-rich foods, talk to your child's doctor about oral iron supplements.
Don't take pallor lightly. Consult the doctor.
Make sure that you watch out for the tell tale signs of iron deficiency and take the necessary precautions to avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific child related problem, you can consult a specialized pediatrician.
I am honestly so confused. I have been feeling very off lately, from not eating or getting sleep or binge eating and sleeping to feeling so low, so empty, and so alone. I tend to cry basically every single day, over nothing really. I just start sobbing, and sometimes it even happens in the middle.
Sir, my wife age 29 years. This month menses had to be come 10- 12 days late from. Due date after that near about after 15 days once again menses has come. What should we do kindly suggest me and treatment.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.