Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shetty SYour feedback matters!
Many times facing acidity problem. Please tell ne reason why acidity to me also tell me the remedy .also Headache during acidity.
The condition of uterine prolapse takes place when the floor muscles (and sometimes, ligaments) of the pelvis region gets stretched overly and then gradually weakens, thus becoming unable to provide adequate support to the uterus. This often leads to the protrusion or the slipping down of the uterus out of the vaginal opening. Though it can affect women of any age, it usually happens to women after menopause, especially those who have already had deliveries out of the vagina.
The weakening of the muscles in the pelvic region is the chief cause that leads to uterine prolapse. Other causes include:
- Natural estrogen loss, especially after menopause
- Gravity effects
- Supportive tissues of pregnancy and childbirth being damaged
- Constant straining over time
- Excessive smoking
- Improper weight - obesity or being overweight
There are a number of varieties of uterine prolapse, of varying severity. In case of moderate to severe uterine prolapse, the symptoms tend to be more pronounced and include a number of prominent symptoms.
- Protruding tissue from the vagina
- Problems in bowel regulation
- Increased lower back pains
- Increased urinary problems, such as leakage or increased retention
- Looseness in the vagina, which may affect your sex life
Usually, these are symptoms which become pronounced in the morning and eventually worsens through the course of the day.
The major risk factors that may increase the risk of being afflicted by uterine prolapse are:
- Multiple pregnancies
- Increasing age
- Past problems relating to the pelvis - including surgeries or accidents
- General weakness in tissues
- Frequently lifting heavy weights
Additionally, there are a number of conditions, such as chronic constipation, obesity or other pulmonary diseases, that may apply excess strain on tissues and muscles of the pelvic region, that accentuates your chances of being afflicted by uterine prolapse.
- ask yourself what you can do about the sources of your stress. Think through the pros and cons. Take action where you can.
- keep a positive, realistic attitude. Accept that although you can't control certain things, you're in charge of how you respond.
- stand up for yourself in a polite way. Share your feelings, opinions, or beliefs, instead of becoming angry, defensive, or passive.
- learn and practice relaxation techniques. Try breathing exercises, meditation, prayer, yoga, or tai chi.
- exercise regularly. You'll feel better and be more prepared to handle problems.
- eat healthy. Avoid too much sugar. Focus on fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean protein.
- when you're stressed, you'll probably want less-nutritious comfort foods, but if you overdo them, they'll add to your problems.
- try to manage your time wisely.
- say no, where you can, to things that would add more stress to your life.
Make time for hobbies and interests.
- get enough rest and sleep. Your body needs time to recover from stressful events.