Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shesha ShayeYour feedback matters!
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me eith this?
I am 19 years old and I am just 5'3'Can it be increased further in future. If yes, what will I have to do.
The post-partum period is the first few (usually six) weeks after delivering the baby. Sex might be the last thing you think of during this time. Sexual desires might decrease due to the following:
- Healing from the incision (in case of a vaginal delivery)
- Cesarean birth healing (abdominal incisions)
- Fatigue caused by the whole birthing process and pregnancy
- Stress caused by the newly born baby (especially more so in case of triplets or twins)
- Shifts in the hormonal levels
- Breastfeeding related breast sores
- Emotional difficulties such as parenting anxiety, relationship problems with the baby’s father
- Postpartum blues
After the incision (if any) has fully healed along with the delicate vaginal tissues, it is generally safer to have intercourse. It might take a few weeks for the healing process to fully complete. The doctor will be able to give a more personal advice on when it is ok to start having sex again. Usually in case of a normal delivery, the waiting period is 6 weeks. The emotional readiness and physical comfort is extremely important as well. In a lot of cases it might take up to a year for normal sex life of the couple to resume again.
Also, there is a common misconception amongst many couples that during the postpartum period, having a baby again isn’t possible. Condoms should be used if you aren’t abstaining from sex in the postpartum period. This helps in avoiding an unplanned pregnancy and the complications that can arise from two successive deliveries.
The body goes through a lot of changes after giving birth. Low libido affects the sex drive. The body needs time to recuperate and might not be ready for sex immediately after giving birth as it switches itself to give care for the new born. A break is often necessary as the body and mind heal.
Vaginal dryness in the postpartum weeks is also very common. Lube and lots of it can help. The vagina, in the initial weeks, stretches out quite a bit. It slowly starts returning to its original contracted state as the muscles become tight again.
It’s also important to remember that you can be intimate with your partner after you give birth to a baby, without having sex. Body contact and cuddles are ways of expressing your affection towards your partner. Love doesn’t need to be dependent on sex! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi I had sex With my girl With out any protection before 5 days of her periods and I diet come inside of her I took it out she diet get her Periods its 11 days late from her regular periods still not she diet get and is she pregunten now?
Is aloe vera better to be applied on face everyday to remove chicken pox scars as I was having pox last three days.
I have dark lips ! I do not smoke. I drink a lot of water and fruit juices. Is there anything I could apply on my lips to get a lighter color?
My name is shahid and I am facing hair fall problem two years ago I was in bangalore it's happening since then I have been used every kind of shampoo and oil but no improvement.
My 15 yr old daughter recently treated for anorexia nervosa is currently under medication e.G fluoexitine and resperidon and also having counselling.How to stop her physical exercise habit and also to increase some apetite?
I have continuous back pain, I have done mri xray everything but it did not work, when ever I change my body posture my gets sudden pain then it becomes ok after some time, plzz tell me solution.
How to know if someone has kidney stone problem or not. Is there anyway 1 can know. Or any symptoms.
I'm 20 years old and I'm experiencing increased hair loss for the past 1 year. I'm not suffering from any apparent scalp or skin conditions. What should I do to increase hair growth and reduce hair loss?
How to gain my body and its parts I am very weak and my body parts are weak and I has not work properly everything.
I have lots of acnes and pimples on my face. I am using Himalayas face wash and safi from 2 months but I can't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello doctor I abort my baby last month due to brain not developed properly. From that time I'm facing leg pain very badly. Please suggest.
More than seventy five percent of people say that they are frightened to go to the dentist. A dental patient that is afraid to see the dentist will put off having their teeth checked until the problem reaches the point of severity where the tooth has to be extracted.
If you are a frightened dental patient then there are a few things you can do to help overcome your fears. Try one or more of the following suggestions to help you transform from a frightened dental patient into a confident one.
1. Go see the dentist for regular check-ups. Schedule check-ups for once every six months. During these visits you will not be in any discomfort so you can be more relaxed. This will give you the opportunity to get to know your dental care provider better. Familiarity with the office and the staff will reduce many of your fears.
2. Be honest with the staff at the clinic about your fears. Do not be ashamed that you are afraid. If you tell the staff about your fears they will be able to help reduce your anxiety.
3. Have a friend accompany you on your visits. You can even let your friend go back into the treatment room with you. If the staff is aware of your fears they will establish seating in the treatment room for your friend. Having someone to talk to while you are waiting for the dentist can help to keep you calm.
4. Many people are more afraid of the noises that the equipment makes than they are of the pain they might feel. Carry an MP3 player and earbuds to wear while your work is being done. The music will drown out the sound of the equipment and you will be more relaxed.
5. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or beverages containing a large amount of sugar before your visit. Caffeine and sugar both can make you jittery. If you are already nervous you do not want to add the jitters from caffeine. Instead of caffeinated coffee try sipping a warm cup of green tea sweetened with honey.
6. Some people are afraid of the smells in the dental clinics. You can carry a little vapor rub with you when you go. Place a small amount of the vapor rub under each nostril and you will not be able to smell the disinfectants and medications used by the dentist.
7. Try meditation techniques to calm yourself. As you are waiting to be called back to the treatment room use deep breathing exercises to slow your heart rate. Breathe in deeply and then exhale slowly. This will supply more oxygen to your brain and will help you to relax.
8. If you have debilitating fears of visiting the dentist you should schedule a visit to the office just to meet the staff. The staff will be glad to show you around and let you see their offices, and let you talk about your fears and what you are the most afraid of.