Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Shenoy Manohar VasudevYour feedback matters!
I used that cream for colour improvement now if I am stopping that to use my face getting too dark n pimples are coming so what should I do now.
Hello sir/mam, My deepak kumar and I am 18 years old. My question is that I have so much pimples on my face. How can I remove it from my face. My face is so oily.
I have got skin tags and black patches near my neck and my skin around neck is tanned so much. Please help me.
Having pimples since ten years, how to overcome from this problem. It comes all over on face, on nose chicks, forehead, chin etc. advice?
I am 17 year old, I think I am losing my hairs. I have seen some hair falls from my head. please help me.
Hi I am 30yrs old male suffering from hair loss from last 4 years and also tried level gel it's helped me in hair growth but still I am loosing my hairs also used mild ayurveda shampoos and consulted to dermatologist ever, but I saw my hair loss is started after my marriage and it's cause like hormonal changes I think so. So please suggest a effective medicines for me Regards.
Dear sir, I just want to ask dr. Ganesh avhad that by saying" now various medications are available which gives you good result. What is the advice in it. Everbody knows that tadafil, sildnefal, etc are available in the market which any one can get. Why come to this site and have such vague answers from doctors. Thanks
I am facing skin problem in my hands. The skin of hands becomes hard and than skin cracks and somewhere deep cuts like blood seems to be visible . When I awake in morning , it feels itching. The problem is more swere in tips of the fingers. This had happened from almost 1 month . I had tried several medicines like Halotop s cream Dipsalic cream Diprovate cream But if no use. Kindly suggest what is this happened and why and how to treat it. Thanx.
Not many of us like the image that stares back at us in the mirror. We all would love to have those wrinkles gone, the dull appearance improved, the fine lines disappear, the spots (brown, black, gray, whatever) just vanish. However, they don't. They are all real, but the good news is that they are not here to stay. There are improved methods of producing younger, glowing skin and chemical peels is one of them.
In 2011, it was rated as one of the top 5 minimally invasive procedure with about a million people in the USA going for it to revitalize their skin.
What do they do: You could be of any age or gender, looking for a youthful, glowing skin. Chemical peels definitely are an option for you. The skin is the most exposed part and is prone to damage from sun, pollution and dust. These leave uneven tone, dull skin, wrinkles and spots. In all these cases, a chemical peel can produce a marked improvement. A chemical preparation (solution) is applied on the skin which dissolves and removes the upper layers of the skin and allows for new skin to form. This is younger looking, softer, and smoother with fewer imperfections. The strength of the solution and the duration of application will depend completely on the patient's presenting situation and goals.
Benefits of chemical peels:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles: Unlike creams and serums and lotions, these offer a much faster way to achieving smoother, clearer skin.
- Improves skin tone: The rough, top layers that were exposed to sun are removed, producing skin with improved texture.
- Promotes collagen production: The skin is made to produce more collagen, which results in skin that has better elasticity and glow.
- Eliminates scars from acne: The damage done by acne through scars left behind can be 'peeled' off with a chemical peel.
- Improves damage from sun exposure: Exposure to sun is most harmful to skin, and chemical peels help reduce this damage by removing off the top layers of skin that is affected by constant exposure to sun. Mild dark spots also disappear with a chemical peel.
- Economical: Compared to the expensive creams and lotions that make huge promises, chemical peels are definitely cost effective.
- Quick fix: A session takes about 30 minutes with no need for recovery time.
- Boosts self-esteem: A smoother, glowing skin that is free of spots, wrinkles, and fine lines is sure to improve the person's confidence.
Following are the Indications for Chemical Peels:
- Treatment and Prevention of Acne
- Sun-induced Pigmentation
Chemical peels can be done on face, back, arms and legs, feet. elbows and knees, knuckles to even out pigmentation and smoothen the skin. Post care precautions are simple to follow-up avoidance of direct sunlight for first 4-5 days, strict application of sunscreen and keeping skin hydrated regularly.
A detailed discussion with your doctor about expectations is definitely the first step if you are thinking of going for a chemical peel.