Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shekhar GeminiYour feedback matters!
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine
I am 68 kgs now. Before 5 years I was 52. I have pcod problem mam. Due to the weight I am getting so many problems. Could U guide me how to loss my weight mam.
I am 17years old. I have gained my weight a lot. Can I get some diet plans for effective and quick weight loss tips. I want to lose at least 15 days in 1 month.
I am suffering from fever and cough for last two weeks. I took medicines but it can't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I am suffering from night fall. I am feeling tired always. Sir please help me. How to stop night fall.
Silk pillowcase slows down skin aging
Using silk pillowcase is known to slow down skin aging by giving you a wrinkle-free skin. This is due to many good qualities of silk fibers.
Silk is a natural fiber obtained from animals and contains amino acids which are compatible and friendly to the human skin. It also contains temperature regulators which adjust your skin to the changing temperatures. Hypoallergenic silk fibers resist many skin allergens like fungus, spores etc making it ideal for sensitive skin.
The tightly woven fiber which remains most in contact with your face retains moisture to your skin and keeps your skin well hydrated. Unlike dry and flaky skin, moistened skin cells are most likely to show fewer wrinkles and hence slow down skin aging process.