Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shekar .y. NYour feedback matters!
I have A pubic Hair problem It Increase very fast I don't want to Have it more how can I Free From These?
I am a female and applied hair removing cream around my intimate portion to get rid of hairs. It has to be kept for 5 min but somehow I kept it for 10 min. Hairs were removed but my skin of that portion has turned brownish to blackish. Can I have a remedy for that. Please suggest your valuable suggestion to me.
I have these 5-6 old Nail scar marks, I really want to get rid of them please help me. Here is the link for the photo http://www. Realself. Com/question/big-indian-ny-i-ridiculous-scar-marks-face-5-6-year.
Impetigo is a type of skin infection commonly seen in children and rarely in adults. It is contagious in nature; bacteria like staphylococcus aureus and at times, streptococcus pyogenes, are responsible for the occurrence of this infection. Generally, the face, hand and neck regions of the children get affected. Impetigo can be classified into two kinds: non-bullous impetigo or impetigo contagiosa and bullous impetigo.
Non-bullous impetigo appears like red sores, which burst rapidly, leaving behind a brownish yellow crust and is more contagious in nature. Bullous impetigo, on the other hand, is generally painless and the blisters are fluid-filled.
The causes of impetigo are as follows
1. Warm and humid climate may trigger impetigo
2. Contact with an infected child can spread the infection to a healthy child.
3. Cuts or injuries can be responsible for impetigo
4. Sports like football and wrestling can also sometimes lead to impetigo.
5. Insect bite and skin rashes
6. Prolonged use of diapers
7. Skin problems like eczema or burns
8. Skin inflammation may also result in impetigo.
9. At times, animal bites may also result in impetigo.
Impetigo is generally noticed in children belonging to the age group of two-five years. Some of the most common symptoms of impetigo are mentioned below
1. Blisters that are filled with fluid
2. Red colored sores can pop out on the infected region
4. Lymph nodes may become swollen
5. Pus may come out from the sores
6. Sometimes the sores may look like pimples
Impetigo, though easily curable, must not be ignored as it can spread rapidly to the other parts of your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.