Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shekar ReddyYour feedback matters!
- It may come as a surprise that some 20% of all orthodontic patients are adults. But it really shouldn't! When you consider the social and professional advantages of investing in your smile, the benefits are clear. Plus, with the less-noticeable orthodontic appliances that are available today, many people are able to receive this treatment in a more discreet manner.
- Healthy teeth can be moved at any age. But as an adult, you'll have more choice in the way this is accomplished. For example, if it's appropriate in your situation, you could opt for clear braces instead of traditional metal appliances. You may even be able to get the results you want using lingual braces, which attach to the tongue side of your teeth, or clear orthodontic aligners, which are transparent and removable. Both of these appliances offer a method of treatment that's virtually invisible.
- There are a number of different orthodontic appliances that can be effective in different situations. Which type of treatment is right for you? Let your dentist help you find the best way to get the smile you've always wanted — it's never too late!
Your baby is hitting new milestones everyday, and his or her first dental visit is another one to include in the baby book! Your child’s first dental visit should take place after that first tooth appears, but no later than the first birthday. Why so early?
As soon as your baby has teeth, he or she can get cavities. Being proactive about your child’s dental health today can help keep his or her smile healthy for life. (Need a dentist? Contact Experience Dentist Team at Smile up Dental Care & Implant Center Pune)
How to Prepare
Start early! To get your child ready for the visit, talk to him or her about what’s going to happen and be positive. Have your child practice opening his or her mouth to get them ready for when the dentist counts and checks their teeth. Reading books or watching videos about first dental visits may help your child be less fearful and more confidentMoms.Moms and dads can prepare, too. When making the appointment, Make a list of questions to ask to your dentist, as well. If your child is teething, sucking his or her thumb or using a pacifier too much, your dentist can offer some advice.
What to Expect During the Visit
The dentist will examine your child to make sure their jaw and teeth are developing in the way they should. During the visit, you will be seated in the dental chair with your child on your lap if your child isn’t able to — or doesn’t want to — sit in the chair alone. The dentist will check for mouth injuries, cavities or other issues. Once that part of the exam is over, the dentist will clean your child’s teeth and give you tips for daily care. If your child cries a little or wiggles during the exam, don’t worry. It’s normal, and your dental team understands this is a new experience for your child!
Tips for a Great Visit
- Don’t schedule an appointment during naptime. Instead, pick a time your child is usually well-rested and cooperative.
- Make sure your child has had a light meal and brushes their teeth before their appointment so they won’t be hungry during their visit.
- Save snacks for after the visit so they aren’t on your child’s teeth during the exam.
Gums have lost its strength, there is much difficulty in chewing food please suggest name of any homeopathic medicine. I have started using hexadine mouthwash and gum paints there is little difference.
I have a bad smell while sneezing and also my saliva is having a bad smell. Is there any medicine for clearing this.
Good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums