Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal RamappaYour feedback matters!
I'm21 years old. And having severe tooth ache bsonwent treatment and ultra sonic scaling my again back what can I do now.
I have teeth browning and look ugly. All my upper tooth were capped.In the lower side except 4 in the front all were capped. But now in the capped teeth there is pain in both sides and difficult to chew even light food. I as using a tooth paste O32. But also could not help much. Because almost all teeth were capped I am worried to do chemical cleaning. I even worry to clean hard the front teeth because there is a vertical extra structure is added to the teeth. The other thing is the foul smell in the mouth. Whenever I take some meat particles will go inside teeth and even though I take it out immediately it smells foul. Also if I skip food in the morning and eventhough very perfectly I clean teeth my mouth has very foul smellcan I deal the issues and to keep my mouth healthy.
Hi Lybrate team. I am a 26 years old man. I am suffering from bad breath problem. When I woke up at the morning, my mouth breaths so bad smell. I brush at morning and at night before sleep. Then why this happens.
I'm feeling salty taste in my mouth since 4 days. Would you tell why this happens and what should I do now.
Clean the surface of your tongue daily by using a professional tongue cleaner as they remove bacteria which contribute to bad breath (halitosis).
I had dental treatment (braces) for my teeth. Recently the treatment got over. They gave a permanent 121 retainer for two tooth in the front. Without my I think have swallowed the retainer. What should I do? Do I need to go for X Ray?
I am 21 years old female wearing tooth braces for past 15 days and I am unable to eat food like before. I lost 4 kgs within 15 days.
Is it possible that if root canal treatment is not done properly or by inefficient dental surgeon may lead to internal tumour near the tooth ?
Today I went for dental check up and I am having pain in tooth in which I had root canal 6 years ago in 3 tooth. From xray report I got infection 2 of them. My dentist prescribed 5days of antibiotics and told we can't do re-root canal and we have to remove tooth. What is the other option? Can I take risk of re root canal?
I have bad breadth. I brush my teeth regularly two times in a day but problem remain as it is. What, the solution?
I have lines on my tongue. What could be the cause. It gets sore when I eat peppery or hot food. What could possibly be the cause and what treatment should I take?
Hi I am 18 years old man I have one problem. My problem is there is continuously bleeding from my gums in time of brushing. please Give me reply to solve this problem.
The invisalign system is a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made removable aligners, the invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
What are the benefits of" invisalign" over conventional metaalic or ceramic braces?
- Oral hygiene is a lot easier to upkeep because invisalign clear aligners are removable, letting you brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment. Even better, most people won’t know you’re going through treatment when you’re wearing invisalign clear aligners because they are virtually invisible!
- Got a special occasion coming up? no problem, just take your aligners
- Out for the event and pop them back in when you’re done. With invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- With invisalign clear aligners, you don’t have to worry about doing the
- Sports you want to. Invisalign treatment is a suitable treatment option for an active lifestyle.
- The invisalign system effectively straightens your teeth predictably and more comfortably.
- Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, with doctor visits
- Only approximately every 6-8 weeks. That means you can spend more time doing the things that are important to you.