Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal MahaleYour feedback matters!
Are there any limitations/risks in consuming betacarotene (about 10000 iu) in combination with omega 3, lutein, cu zn etc as a capsule (vitalux-tr plus) for a 65 year old lady who is diabetic and has hypertension +thyroid disorder and also osteoarthritis?
I am 18 years old female. I'm having trouble on my scalp at many regions something like bristles when touched cause extreme pain and if scratched causes bleeding and pain. No medication yet. Please help me.
What natural steps should a male prefer to have the production of more sperms in his semen if there is lack of sperms present in his semen?
From last 2 days, my urine color is red. When I pass in morning time, please advice what is issue and treatment.
I have a boyfriend. He is 20 years old. He always feels sleepy and lazy. whenever he is free or he has an off from his college he sleeps. He gets up very late in the morning. Again sleeps during noon and then sleeps early at night also. He misses his classes due to his sleep. Also his over sleeping his hampering our relationship as he is unable to give time to me due to his sleep. What to do please help.
I have problem of headaches in even. G from last 5 years. I have consulted some doctors they said its migraine. What should I do?
Sir I have problem of uric acid and my uric acid level is 9.8% and I have joint pain in my wrist I have tried many ayurvedic medicines but no use please help me.
He is 3 years old. His haemoglobin is 6.2 due to iron deficiency. The medicines for iron causes him constipation. Doctor has suggested to take iron rich diet. Shud v follow it. Or need to do something else also.
He has some itches in left hand ring finger, but now it spread all across the finger. It look likes allergic septic. What is cure?
I have piles problem due to chronic constipation. Red blood after a bowel movement and also its very painful in that time. But if any day I drink 15 -20 gilas of water and take curd regularly my problems minimize at some extent But I want to permanent solution is it possible. Is any treatment is available for permanent solution.
Dr. I am 44 years ,iam masturbating for the last 30 yrs, lately I could feel difficulty in pulling the foreskin ,and it is too painful. Also when erect my scrotum is too big in size. Is it normal. Help me.
I have a headche problem since last 2 years. I had show to so many doctors but I can not get relief. Kindly suggest me.
Reproductive health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
- Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
- Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
- Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
- Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
- Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
- Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive.