Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal ChhabriaYour feedback matters!
I want to know how can I became slim currently my weight is 87 kg please suggest the way to reduce the weight.
I feel very lethargic and completely devoid of energy. everyday I need to push myself to even get out of bed. I feel like I am Drudging through life and time.
I am diabetic patient. My sugar in fasting is 180 and after fasting is 279.Tell me about fruits which I have to eats lot ?
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.
I am 43 years old, I am a diabetic since 10 yrs, 2 years back I was diagnosed with demyelination, i went for ayurvedic treatment since then, now since 6 months I feel weakness in my legs, I can not concentrate on anything,Please tell.
I am 19 years old. I had problem. Like muscle pain and I took rest for month. Now I am ok with that but my weight is increased by 15 kg. I have height of 172cm and weight of 72kg. Please suggest me what should I do to decrease weight.
I am type 2 diabetic since 1994. Presently my hemoglobin is 10.3 and iron deficiency is 33.6.So how can I increase these levels please suggest.
I'm deficient of vitamin b12. I'm taking a daily dose of multivitamin. How long should I take this. Does taking multivitamin lifelong will have any side-effects.
I am too fat. I am unable to reduce weight. After pregnancy again I have put on lot of weight because of which i am unable to work properly. I feel tried my backbone an knees pain a lot. Please help me?
Abdominal pain or stomach ache could occur any time due to various reasons. The point is we should remain ever ready to control abdominal pain. If we know how to control abdominal pain we could also offer this help to our colleagues as well who are in great pain as a remedial measure. In any case we would have to take the patient to the doctor if we are unable to pacify the patient. Some of the major causes of abdominal pain are kidney stones, inflammation of gallbladder, hernia, food poisoning, ulcers and gastric problems. However, there is no point to dishearten. Here a few remedies which can help you control abdominal pain, till the actual assistance arrives:
If you think that you took a heavy food before the abdominal pain has started it would be a great idea to drink plain soda water. It would provide great relief within no time.
1. Mix 1tsp of mint juice, lime juice and ginger juice. Add a pinch of black salt take this mixture with water you would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
2. Pomegranates can also help treat stomach ache. In a ball of pomegranate add some salt and black salt. Chew this seeds slowly. You would get instant relief from abdominal pain.
3. You can also try this method if you think your abdominal pain has not got relief. In a cup of water add 20 grams of aniseeds. Keep this for overnight and strain the mixture next morning. As soon as you drink it you would get instant relief.
4. After taking fenugreek seeds make a paste of it. Add this paste to a bowl of curd. By this way you would get quick relief from abdominal pain.
The batch flower remedies contain the life force of plant. The healing property within a flower may therefore be considered to be the outlet of the life force of that plant. They act not by attacking the disease but by flooding our bodies with the beautiful vibrations of our higher nature, in the presence disease melt away as a snow in sunshine!
**it is always recommended to consult a specialised homeopath before you go for medication. None of these medicines should be taken without professional advice.
Emotional group flower remedies:
Rock rose, mimulus, aspen, red chestnut.
Cerato, gentian, gorse, wild oat.
3. A lack of interest in the world around:
Clematis, honeysuckle, wild rose, olive.
Water voilet, heather
5. Over sensitive to others:
Agrimony, centaury, walnut
6. Generally despondent or in despair:
Larch, pine, elm, sweet chestnut.